SIGNUP - FREE Membership and 1 FREE Sewing Lesson
| FAQ | Login

Forum > Fabrics and more... > ENABLER ALERT: Elliott Berman Textiles ( Moderated by CynthiaSue)

Please LOGIN or Join PatternReview
Go to Page:
ENABLER ALERT: Elliott Berman Textiles
50% off fabrics until April 16th
minggiddylooloo
star
minggiddylooloo  Friend of PR
Intermediate
VA USA
Member since 5/17/05
Send Message

Date: 4/10/10 7:58 AM

They are having a 3rd anniversary celebration sale, 50% off with the code BDAY. They ship mostly using UPS and my 6 yards cost $9.22 to send to IL but I love the silk prints I chose.

NAYY, have received nice things from them and wanted to share the sale.

Elliott Berman Textiles website

------
I'm finally a blogger!
sewming.blogspot.com

dfr2010
star
dfr2010  Friend of PR
Advanced Beginner
FL USA
Member since 3/27/10
Send Message

In reply to minggiddylooloo

Date: 4/10/10 8:14 AM

"ENABLER ALERT"

... at least you're honest about it!

(I don't need more fabric right now ... I don't need more fabric right now ... I need to sew some of what I got first ... I don't need more fabric right now ...)

------
I don't really make mistakes ... I create "learning opportunities"! Murphy says: The better you match the thread to the fabric, the more likely you will need to rip some stitches out! I spend more quality time with my seamripper than I like ...
Yes, I DO love fabric!!
Happy owner of a band of Brothers: LX-3125, CS-770, CE5500 PRW, a PE-770 emb ... and now Kenmore 158.18032 and 148.12190
Blogging my "learning opportunites" at http://sewingmissadventure.blogspot.com/

minggiddylooloo
star
Intermediate
VA USA
Member since 5/17/05
Send Message

Date: 4/10/10 8:17 AM

Well, seeing how I am in Asia with access to a giant fabric market, I am still buying silk from the states... That should tell you how much I liked the prints, right? (I have been having a difficult time finding a huge variety of silk fabrics I like here in Korea, I wonder if I would fare much better in China or Thailand?)

------
I'm finally a blogger!
sewming.blogspot.com

dfr2010
star
dfr2010  Friend of PR
Advanced Beginner
FL USA
Member since 3/27/10
Send Message

Date: 4/10/10 8:52 AM

Quote: minggiddylooloo
Well, seeing how I am in Asia with access to a giant fabric market, I am still buying silk from the states... That should tell you how much I liked the prints, right? (I have been having a difficult time finding a huge variety of silk fabrics I like here in Korea, I wonder if I would fare much better in China or Thailand?)

Yes, it does say a lot about the unseen-by-me prints ... I'm really REALLY trying hard to not look ... lead me not into temptation, because I can find Hancock's clearance table on my own! LOL

(Yes, I broke my fabric fast last weekend ... started counting all over ... 5 and a half days now)

------
I don't really make mistakes ... I create "learning opportunities"! Murphy says: The better you match the thread to the fabric, the more likely you will need to rip some stitches out! I spend more quality time with my seamripper than I like ...
Yes, I DO love fabric!!
Happy owner of a band of Brothers: LX-3125, CS-770, CE5500 PRW, a PE-770 emb ... and now Kenmore 158.18032 and 148.12190

minggiddylooloo
star
Intermediate
VA USA
Member since 5/17/05
Send Message

Date: 4/10/10 9:05 AM

Well, continue the good fight! I'm organizing my pattern stash right now and eesh, that's a different monster in and of itself. If fabric was as cheap as the Big 4 patterns on sale, I'd be in even more trouble.

------
I'm finally a blogger!
sewming.blogspot.com

dfr2010
star
dfr2010  Friend of PR
Advanced Beginner
FL USA
Member since 3/27/10
Send Message

Date: 4/10/10 9:16 AM

Ugh, we won't go into the 99c pattern sales ... I already have a stash of those!

------
Yes, I DO love fabric!!

raymondmom
star
raymondmom
Advanced Beginner
CA USA
Member since 9/21/09
Send Message

Date: 4/10/10 9:21 AM

I ordered last night - I couldn't resist the silk knits!

Joanne

------
Joanne

Patti B
starstarstarstar
Patti B  Friend of PR
Intermediate
OR USA
Member since 9/29/02
Send Message

Date: 4/10/10 9:51 AM

I ordered right after midnight EST. I ordered that interesting knit with the lace inclusions and a cotton soutage. Both are delicious!

------
Patti

R-r-r-ripping my way to fitting success

snuzal
star
snuzal
Intermediate
NEW ZEALAND
Member since 7/7/07
Send Message

Date: 4/10/10 2:12 PM

Ohhh they have some gorgeous fabric for coats. And it'd be such a great price. Shame shipping is as much as the fabric for me :(

------
Check my blog :)
http://snuzalsews.blogspot.com/

Juki Exceed F600, Babylock Imagine, Janome 300E.

minggiddylooloo
star
Intermediate
VA USA
Member since 5/17/05
Send Message

In reply to Patti B

Date: 4/10/10 11:03 PM

Quote: Patti B
I ordered right after midnight EST. I ordered that interesting knit with the lace inclusions and a cotton soutage. Both are delicious!

Yes, I was looking at the cotton soutage as well- Very lovely stuff. I ended up with a silk chiffon and a silk twill from Cynthia Steffe. I had been eyeing that fabric for a few months now, waiting for a big sale.

I bought some of their silk knits last summer, haven't turned them into anything yet but it was very nice.

------
I'm finally a blogger!
sewming.blogspot.com

Go to Page:
Please LOGIN or Join PatternReview

printable version Printable Version

* Advertising and soliciting is strictly prohibited on PatternReview.com. If you find a post which is not in agreement with our Terms and Conditions, please click on the Report Post button to report it. Fabrics and more... >> ENABLER ALERT: Elliott Berman Textiles

adv. search»
pattern | machine | member

Altering Pants
Altering Pants

Register

10 Clever Techniques To Help You Sew Like a Pro
10 Clever Techniques To Help You Sew Like a Pro

Register

New Look 6407

photo
by: halleyscom...

Review

Pattern

BRIDAL COUTURE, a CD book by Susan Khalje

BRIDAL COUTURE, a CD book by Susan Khalje

Buy Now
Sewing Workshop Alex & Olive Tops

Sewing Workshop Alex & Olive Tops

Buy Now
McCall's M6700

photo
by: Dellia45

Review

Conditions of Use | Posting Guidelines | Privacy Policy | Shipping Rates | Returns & Refunds | Contact Us | About | New To PR | Advertising

Copyright © 2014 PatternReview.com® , OSATech, Inc. All rights reserved.