SIGNUP - FREE Membership and 1 FREE Sewing Lesson
| FAQ | Login

Platinum Sponsor
Fashion Fabrics Club
Fashion Fabrics Club

Forum > Sewing Machines > Looking for Juki F600 Repair Manual ( Moderated by Sharon1952, EleanorSews)

Please LOGIN or Join PatternReview
Go to Page:
Looking for Juki F600 Repair Manual
Auto needle threader is suddenly not working
redmaple
redmaple
Intermediate
Massachusetts USA
Member since 10/26/09
Send Message

Date: 4/19/10 10:22 AM

I LOVE my machine still, but sat sown to sew the other day and used the needle threader- and no go. It seems to be out of alignment a bit or something, but it will not thread the needle, no matter the size. (I tried several different sizes and threads.)

I know that someone in one of the Juki threads had found the repair manual- and I can't find that message now. Apparently I wasn't smart enough to bookmark it when I saw it. I'd love to take a look at that before I have to take the machine to the dealer an hour away and hope he can fix it on the spot.

I'm so fumbly, that not having that needle threader is really sucking the joy out of it, especially since all my projects now require many different threads.

Thanks

paulagreenjeans
paulagreenjeans
Member since 11/7/09
Send Message

thumbsup 1 member likes this.

Date: 4/19/10 10:45 AM

Here is the site
Juki HZL-F Series Service Manual
This happened to my Bernina and I brought it to
my dealer and he fixed it in 2 seconds flat. There is a little eye or something and if it isn't lined up with the needle it won't thread. He says its a pretty common thing.

You prob already tried just rethreading. I find sometimes if I don't pull the thread all the way into the slot at step 5 and 6 it won't thread.

Hope you get it fixed.
Paula

redmaple
redmaple
Intermediate
Massachusetts USA
Member since 10/26/09
Send Message

Date: 4/19/10 11:12 AM

Oh yeah- I've already re-threaded it start to finish several times.

It's amazing how much I depend on it now. I am sooo clumsy that needle threading is a huge hassle.

But that's great that it seemed to be a quick fix. I'll look at the manual and see if it's anything obvious, and then take it in if I really have to.

redmaple
redmaple
Intermediate
Massachusetts USA
Member since 10/26/09
Send Message

In reply to paulagreenjeans

Date: 4/19/10 11:17 AM

That's not working as a link. What site is it?

I can probably find it from there.

(and many thanks!!!)

lkmbpk
lkmbpk
Intermediate
Florida USA
Member since 12/28/09
Send Message

In reply to redmaple

Date: 4/19/10 5:25 PM

Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but here's
a link to a service manual.
Juki F series service manual

------
Doo-doo-DOO-doo, Doo-doo-DOO-doo......
You're traveling through another dimension -- a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's a signpost up ahead: your next stop: the Internet!

ksavila
ksavila
Intermediate
Texas USA
Member since 8/8/07
Send Message

Date: 4/20/10 10:49 AM

thanks so much for that link to the service manual, lkmbpk!
great information in there!

------
rest in peace my beautiful kitten, monkey-stuff
03/99 - 03/29/09
~
http://kittenfish.com

lkmbpk
lkmbpk
Intermediate
Florida USA
Member since 12/28/09
Send Message

In reply to ksavila

Date: 4/20/10 4:27 PM

You're very welcome. I was happy to find it also. It helped convince me to buy the machine online.

------
Doo-doo-DOO-doo, Doo-doo-DOO-doo......
You're traveling through another dimension -- a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's a signpost up ahead: your next stop: the Internet!

fourstac

fourstac
Intermediate
Ontario CANADA
Member since 4/6/09
Send Message

Date: 6/4/10 1:46 PM

this happens to me if my daughter "plays" with my machine...just push the lever down and then manually adjust the sprockets? all the way forward again (pull on on with one hand and one with the other hand and "reset" them to a different cog, KWIM)...then retry by pressing the lever and see if it lines up...it may take a few tries to get the hang of where it should be, but I can do it in 2 seconds now.

The first time it happened, I almost cried because I thought she broke it.

HTH!

------
JUKI F600, Janome 1000CPX, ELNA 654, ELNA sew fun (for my daughter) and a Brother ES2000 (my first SM-yuck!).

ksavila
ksavila
Intermediate
Texas USA
Member since 8/8/07
Send Message

Date: 2/23/11 11:46 PM

hai! does anyone still have a copy of this manual? i went to (finally) print my copy out and just realized that my initial download of the manual is not working and the original link to the juki site is not working as well. :-(

help!

thanks!

------
rest in peace my beautiful kitten, monkey-stuff
03/99 - 03/29/09
~
http://kittenfish.com

Lil Flo
Lil Flo
Advanced Beginner
Louisiana USA
Member since 4/17/09
Send Message

In reply to redmaple

Date: 2/23/11 11:57 PM

Here is a link to all the Juki threads. I think it is in one of the threads threads right below yours. HTH

http://sewing.patternreview.com/cgi-bin/sewingclasses/search.pl?searchphrase=juki%20f600&searchin=title&getsearch=1

-- Edited on 2/23/11 11:58 PM --

Go to Page:
Please LOGIN or Join PatternReview

printable version Printable Version

* Advertising and soliciting is strictly prohibited on PatternReview.com. If you find a post which is not in agreement with our Terms and Conditions, please click on the Report Post button to report it. Sewing Machines >> Looking for Juki F600 Repair Manual

adv. search»
pattern | machine | member

Create a Jacket Muslin
Create a Jacket Muslin

Register

Sewing Basics
Sewing Basics

Register

Kwik Sew 3343

photo
by: FreyaStark

Review
Sewing Workshop Zona Jacket Pattern

Sewing Workshop Zona Jacket Pattern

Buy Now
My Favorite Duffle Bag

My Favorite Duffle Bag

Buy Now

Conditions of Use | Posting Guidelines | Privacy Policy | Shipping Rates | Returns & Refunds | Contact Us | About | New To PR | Advertising

Copyright © 2014 PatternReview.com® , OSATech, Inc. All rights reserved.