SIGNUP - FREE Membership and 1 FREE Sewing Lesson
| FAQ | Login

Forum > Miscellaneous > Dear Santa... ( Moderated by Deepika, EleanorSews, CynthiaSue)

Please LOGIN or Join PatternReview
Go to Page:
Dear Santa...
I sent my letter!
PegL
star
PegL
Advanced
Missouri USA
Member since 2/18/04
Send Message

Date: 11/29/11 9:34 AM

FINALLY! I figured it out!

-- Edited on 11/29/11 11:30 AM --

------
"I hate housework! You make the beds, you do the dishes--and six months later you have to start all over again!"

Pfaff 2170, Pfaff 7570, Pfaff 4852, Babylock Coverstitch, Bernina 1090, Bernina 1020, Gammill Quilting machine

poorpigling

poorpigling
Advanced
Texas USA
Member since 12/28/07
Send Message

In reply to PegL

Date: 11/29/11 9:45 AM

Just to make sure Santa does know what you want.. send a letter thru the USPS.. and good luck.. Let me know if that works.. I want a PINK machine for Christmas..

ElizabethDee
star
ElizabethDee
Advanced Beginner
New York USA
Member since 12/27/06
Send Message

In reply to poorpigling

Date: 11/29/11 11:16 AM

Quote: poorpigling

Just to make sure Santa does know what you want.. send a letter thru the USPS.. and good luck.. Let me know if that works.. I want a PINK machine for Christmas..

Better be specific there, or you could end up with a pink lawn mower or pink floor waxer or some such. Not my tradition, so I could be wrong, but I thought Santa is male....
PegL
star
PegL
Advanced
Missouri USA
Member since 2/18/04
Send Message

Date: 11/29/11 11:32 AM

I finally figured out how to get the image to show up! The instructions on the photo album upload page could be a bit more clear. If I'd just done it the way I thought it should work... but I was trying to follow the instructions. Oh well.

I hope Santa pays attention this year!

------
"I hate housework! You make the beds, you do the dishes--and six months later you have to start all over again!"

Pfaff 2170, Pfaff 7570, Pfaff 4852, Babylock Coverstitch, Bernina 1090, Bernina 1020, Gammill Quilting machine

ElizabethDee
star
ElizabethDee
Advanced Beginner
New York USA
Member since 12/27/06
Send Message

In reply to PegL

Date: 11/29/11 11:40 AM

LOL!

poorpigling

poorpigling
Advanced
Texas USA
Member since 12/28/07
Send Message

In reply to PegL

Date: 11/29/11 11:41 AM

You might have better luck with getting a PINK machine.. Santa is definitely a male.. and if you haven't noticed.. has put a little weight on himself over the years.. But.. best of luck..

Hmm.. Elizabeth. that must be why I got a PINK hammer in my stocking last year..

jeanau
jeanau
Intermediate
Pennsylvania USA
Member since 4/19/07
Send Message

Date: 11/29/11 11:53 AM

Too funny!!!

purplebouquet
star
purplebouquet
Advanced
Arkansas USA
Member since 11/16/05
Send Message

Date: 11/29/11 11:55 AM

The original post so needs a "like" button. I love it. Thanks for the good laugh.

On second thought, Peg, may I save the image as a picture and post it on my FB page? Would be a cute status update. But I won't if you'd rather I didn't. Thanks,

Claudia
-- Edited on 11/29/11 11:57 AM --

PegL
star
PegL
Advanced
Missouri USA
Member since 2/18/04
Send Message

Date: 11/29/11 12:05 PM

Be my guest! It's not original to me! I found it on Pinterest this morning with no credit given to where it began. It made me laugh out loud and I had to share! Go for it! ;)

------

purplebouquet
star
purplebouquet
Advanced
Arkansas USA
Member since 11/16/05
Send Message

In reply to PegL

Date: 11/29/11 12:49 PM

Thank you. I hope it gets many likes. That would really impress DS who is an avid FB poster.

Claudia

Go to Page:
Please LOGIN or Join PatternReview

printable version Printable Version

* Advertising and soliciting is strictly prohibited on PatternReview.com. If you find a post which is not in agreement with our Terms and Conditions, please click on the Report Post button to report it. Miscellaneous >> Dear Santa...

adv. search»
pattern | machine | member

Online Class
More Knits
More Knits

Class Details

Online Class
Serging Ahead with your 5 Thread Serger
Serging Ahead with your 5 Thread Serger

Class Details

Vogue Patterns 8392

photo
by: susandf

Review
McCall's 6512

photo
by: trumbelina

Review
Petite Plus 203 Pattern

Petite Plus 203 Pattern

More Info
Islander Sewing Systems Men's Classic Sport Shirt Pattern

Islander Sewing Systems Men's Classic Sport Shirt Pattern

More Info

Conditions of Use | Posting Guidelines | Privacy Policy | Shipping Rates | Returns & Refunds | Contact Us | About | New To PR | Advertising

Copyright © 2014 PatternReview.com® , OSATech, Inc. All rights reserved.