SIGNUP - FREE Membership and 1 FREE Sewing Lesson
| FAQ | Login

Platinum Sponsor
Fashion Fabrics Club
Fashion Fabrics Club

Forum > Miscellaneous > Soooo EXCITED!!! This is my idea of a HOT Saturday night!!! ( Moderated by Deepika, EleanorSews, CynthiaSue)

Please LOGIN or Join PatternReview
Go to Page:
Soooo EXCITED!!! This is my idea of a HOT Saturday night!!!
LynnRowe
starstar
LynnRowe  Friend of PR
Advanced
British Columbia CANADA
Member since 3/9/09
Send Message

Date: 3/29/12 9:30 PM

This afternoon my wonderfully kind boss handed me a couple of tickets and said he'd be in Whistler and couldn't use them, hoped I could...

VANCOUVER CANUCKS HOCKEY TICKETS!!!!!!!! From his season tickets!!!

Meaning ROW 7!!! Right over the penalty box!!!!!!

Any closer and we'd be on the freakin' ice!!! Or on a few of the hockey pla...ummm...right on the ice!!!

Called up a GF who is a big VC fan and yep she's available, so next Saturday = PAHTY TIME!!!

I am so EXCITED!!! (does it show?)

------
I heart Panzy, Pfaff Creative Performance, the sewing machine love of my life!
And Baby (Enlighten serger), Victor (BLCS), Rupert (Pfaff 2023-knits expert) Ash (B350SE-Artwork), Kee (B750QEE-Panzy's BFF), Georgie (B560-Kee's baby sister) and the Feather-Flock!

Most of all, I heart Woo (HimmyCat). Until we meet again, my beautiful little boy. I love you.

poorpigling

poorpigling
Advanced
Texas USA
Member since 12/28/07
Send Message

In reply to LynnRowe <<

Date: 3/29/12 9:43 PM

Yes, well, thanks anyway for the invite. Guess I will stay home and pout and suck on chocolate truffle piggies..

Have a great time. and have a peach belline for me too. if you already haven't .

Are you very excited ? Doesn't seem like it.

hazelnut
star
hazelnut  Friend of PR
Beginner
USA
Member since 1/7/09
Send Message

In reply to LynnRowe <<

Date: 3/29/12 9:43 PM

Quote:
I am so EXCITED!!! (does it show?)

No, not at all.....

...have fun!
Learn To Sew
star
Learn To Sew  Friend of PR
Advanced Beginner
Member since 4/12/05
Send Message

In reply to LynnRowe <<

Date: 3/29/12 9:49 PM

You mean there is something in your world other than Featherweights?

------
I really enjoy quilting. I love to play with fabrics, colors and pictures. I recently discovered how much fun applique can be. As I love making pictures, landscape quilting can be challenging, but seeing the picture come to life is so rewarding.
Bernina 630, my main machine
Pfaff 2036, my class machine
Babylock Molly
Bernina 1200DA serger
Unique Sewing Cabinet 450L

LynnRowe
starstar
LynnRowe  Friend of PR
Advanced
British Columbia CANADA
Member since 3/9/09
Send Message

In reply to Learn To Sew <<

Date: 3/29/12 10:03 PM

Oh, the Featherweight Flock will be at the game...they love hockey and have season box tickets.

I didn't have any funds left over to get tickets for myself after buying theirs.

------
And Baby (Enlighten serger), Victor (BLCS), Rupert (Pfaff 2023-knits expert) Ash (B350SE-Artwork), Kee (B750QEE-Panzy's BFF), Georgie (B560-Kee's baby sister) and the Feather-Flock!

Most of all, I heart Woo (HimmyCat). Until we meet again, my beautiful little boy. I love you.

tourist
star
tourist  Friend of PR
Intermediate
British Columbia CANADA
Member since 7/23/07
Send Message

In reply to LynnRowe <<

Date: 3/30/12 0:33 AM

Wow Lynn - what a treat! We are a couple of the rare and exotic breed of Canadians who are not hockey fans, but would probably jump on a deal like that.

Please tell me you are not beginning the celebration too early as I was hoping to make a date to meet Shelby on Saturday.???

------
http://bgballroom.wordpress.com to follow the progress on my next ballgown.

charm2468
charm2468
Intermediate
Manitoba CANADA
Member since 2/2/06
Send Message

Date: 3/30/12 9:46 AM

that's great!! Have a fun time ... especially since you are one of the last Canadian teams with playoff hopes for this year!!

my hubbie was one of the lucky ones who scored season tickets to our Winnipeg Jets this year and I was fortunate to get to go to 4 games. I cannot tell you how much fun it is to be in the arena for the live games. Our tickets however are exactly opposite yours ... at the end of the ice, top row in the arena ... but the view is awesome, the fans are awesome and I love it !!

LynnRowe
starstar
LynnRowe  Friend of PR
Advanced
British Columbia CANADA
Member since 3/9/09
Send Message

In reply to tourist <<

Date: 3/30/12 12:27 PM

Shelby is now way too over-excited and running wildly around the apartment.

Good luck to me in getting him down for his afternoon nap, now.

I'll msg you!

------

minggiddylooloo
star
minggiddylooloo  Friend of PR
Intermediate
Virginia USA
Member since 5/17/05
Send Message

In reply to LynnRowe <<

Date: 3/30/12 3:11 PM

Quote: LynnRowe
Oh, the Featherweight Flock will be at the game...they love hockey and have season box tickets.

I didn't have any funds left over to get tickets for myself after buying theirs.

I was wondering if any of your machines were going to be at the event but you answered before I could ask.

------
I'm finally a blogger!
sewming.blogspot.com

quiltingwolf
star
quiltingwolf  Friend of PR
Intermediate
Member since 12/15/02
Send Message

In reply to LynnRowe <<

Date: 3/30/12 3:13 PM

lucky you I'd love to see a hockey game live. I tried following team the Capitals but it's so hard to follow on tv. I can't see the puck. Have fun watching all the hockey hunks.

------
quiltingwolf.blogspot.com

Go to Page:
Please LOGIN or Join PatternReview

printable version Printable Version

* Advertising and soliciting is strictly prohibited on PatternReview.com. If you find a post which is not in agreement with our Terms and Conditions, please click on the Report Post button to report it. Miscellaneous >> Soooo EXCITED!!! This is my idea of a HOT Saturday night!!!

adv. search»
pattern | machine | member

Clone Your Favorite Garment
Clone Your Favorite Garment

Register

Leather 101
Leather 101

Register

Petite Plus 104 Pattern

Petite Plus 104 Pattern

Buy Now
Petite Plus 605 Pattern

Petite Plus 605 Pattern

Buy Now

Conditions of Use | Posting Guidelines | Privacy Policy | Shipping Rates | Returns & Refunds | Contact Us | About | New To PR | Advertising

Copyright © 2014 PatternReview.com® , OSATech, Inc. All rights reserved.