Member since 3/21/07
Date: 4/4/12 11:07 AM
I am interested in taking your online class, All Zipped Up. I am interested in how much is involved, what supplies I would need and how many classes there were. The link to the class outline didn't work. Can you give me that information?
Member since 11/28/01
Date: 4/4/12 3:00 PM
We fixed the link to the Class outline Thank you for pointing that out.
Here's the class supply list:
Class Supply List
- Standard zipper foot
- Invisible zipper foot
- Wonder Tape
- 3/4" wide scotch tape
- 3 regular zippers and 3 invisible zippers (7"-9" long)
- 1 jean zipper (any length)
- 1 separating zipper (any length)
- 1 standard zipper for exposed zipper technique (any length)
- Fabric to sew zipper samples. You can use muslin or any stable woven cotton fabric
- Small pieces of fusible interfacing
- All-purpose thread.
- Pants pattern to trace a front leg for front fly zipper technique (instructions for drafting fly pieces will be covered in class.)
* Advertising and soliciting is strictly prohibited on PatternReview.com. If you find a post which is not in agreement with our Terms and Conditions, please click on the Report Post button to report it. Online Sewing Classes on PR >> Class Outline