I am interested in taking your online class, All Zipped Up. I am interested in how much is involved, what supplies I would need and how many classes there were. The link to the class outline didn't work. Can you give me that information?
We fixed the link to the Class outline Thank you for pointing that out.
Here's the class supply list:
Class Supply List
- Standard zipper foot
- Invisible zipper foot
- Wonder Tape
- 3/4" wide scotch tape
- 3 regular zippers and 3 invisible zippers (7"-9" long)
- 1 jean zipper (any length)
- 1 separating zipper (any length)
- 1 standard zipper for exposed zipper technique (any length)
- Fabric to sew zipper samples. You can use muslin or any stable woven cotton fabric
- Small pieces of fusible interfacing
- All-purpose thread.
- Pants pattern to trace a front leg for front fly zipper technique (instructions for drafting fly pieces will be covered in class.)
* Advertising and soliciting is strictly prohibited on PatternReview.com. If you find a post which is not in agreement with our Terms and Conditions, please click on the Report Post button to report it.