New York USA
Member since 3/13/06
Subject: Fashion Calendar Date: 7/20/12 6:58 PM
I wrote down this fashion calendar from somewhere. If I post it here, I'll know where to find it. It tells when designers show which seasons, and when they get into stores.
Please post any errors, changes, additions.
- AUTUMN/WINTER shows February - March; Sold June - Nov
- SPRING/SUMMER shows September - October; Sold Feb - May
- PARIS HAUTE COUTURE early July, Singapore in October
INTER-seasonal collections : There is no fixed schedule for these shows in any of the major fashion capitals but they typically happen three months after the main season shows.
- RESORT/CRUISE/HOLIDAY (before Spring/Summer) is shown in May - June; Sold Oct – March (get mixed into spring)
- PRE-FALL (before Autumn/Winter).
- GENRE-SPECIFIC: Swimwear, Pręt-a-Porter (designer ready-to-wear) bridal, eco-friendly designs: various cities
- AUTUMN/WINTER shows start in January in Milan followed by another short week in Paris.
- SPRING/SUMMER shows are in June.
-- Edited on 7/21/12 10:59 AM --