SIGNUP - FREE Membership and 1 FREE Sewing Lesson
| FAQ | Login

Forum > Miscellaneous > August SUN SHINE THREAD!!!!!!! ( Moderated by Deepika, EleanorSews, CynthiaSue)

Please LOGIN or Join PatternReview
Go to Page:
August SUN SHINE THREAD!!!!!!!
What will happen this month. ANYTHING!!!!!
skae
star
skae  Friend of PR
Advanced
Member since 4/23/07
Send Message

Date: 8/5/12 11:54 AM

I'm back from my vacation. Had a great time. It was hot, hot, hot. On our journey we stopped in beulah Nd to visit my mother and sister. Then from there we went to medora, Did the pitchfork foundue. (great ribeye steak.) Saw the musical.
Then from there we went to Sheridan, Wyoming. We stayed there two days. Because we stayed in sheridan. We decided to Ride over to cody wy to see the wild bill museum. Then we rode back to sheridan. Then we started back. To end our vacation with a visit to both of my husbands sisters.
I will post pictures later.
For the first few days of aug. Happy birthday, anniversary , happy happings.
Thanks to a7yrstitch for filling in. Lots of to you.

------
Ecclesiastes 11:7,8 Nothing on earth is more beautiful than the morning sun. Even if you live to a ripe old age, you should try to enjoy each day, because darkness will come and will last a long time. (CEV)

mastdenman
star
mastdenman  Friend of PR
Intermediate
California USA
Member since 1/12/04
Send Message

thumbsup 2 members like this.

Date: 8/5/12 12:01 PM

Hopefully we will close on a house out in the desert. Planning to move to a less expensive area.

------
Marilyn

January 2009 to January 2010 81 yards out and 71yards in January 2010 to the present 106.7 yards out and 146.5 yards in. January 2011 to the present: 47 yards out and 69 yards in.

skae
star
skae  Friend of PR
Advanced
Member since 4/23/07
Send Message

Date: 8/6/12 2:38 PM

AWH!!!!! last day of vacation ontil sept. Today is the 6th of Aug.
So any birthdays, anniversaries, or anything?
Here are a few facebook moments.

------
Ecclesiastes 11:7,8 Nothing on earth is more beautiful than the morning sun. Even if you live to a ripe old age, you should try to enjoy each day, because darkness will come and will last a long time. (CEV)

Amy-may
star
Amy-may
Intermediate
Illinois USA
Member since 6/7/05
Send Message

thumbsup 3 members like this.

Date: 8/6/12 11:12 PM

DH has an awesome CONTINGENT job offer sitting on his desk. Praying it becomes a firm offer this week. Got a call this afternoon that he was approved and the paperwork is being processed. After being without a job for nearly a year, this feels almost too good to be true.

They have to have a firm offer by August 17th, I'd love to have it nailed down sooner!

a7yrstitch
star
a7yrstitch  Friend of PR
Intermediate
Texas USA
Member since 4/1/08
Send Message

In reply to skae <<

Date: 8/6/12 11:25 PM

Welcome home skae, we missed you.

Mastdenman and Amy-May, it seems that August may be shaping your futures in a very positive way. Best wishes, hopes and prays for both of you.

------
I have no idea what Apple thought I was saying so be a Peach and credit anything bizarre to auto correct.

skae
star
skae  Friend of PR
Advanced
Member since 4/23/07
Send Message

In reply to mastdenman <<

Date: 8/7/12 8:57 AM

congrats! show us your new home when it's all finialized.

------

skae
star
skae  Friend of PR
Advanced
Member since 4/23/07
Send Message

In reply to Amy-may <<

Date: 8/7/12 8:59 AM

I know how tough it is out there. My daughters boyfriend has been out of work now for a year. He went back to school for computers. hopfully that will land him a job.
congrats to you and your husband.

------

skae
star
skae  Friend of PR
Advanced
Member since 4/23/07
Send Message

thumbsup 1 member likes this.

Date: 8/7/12 9:04 AM

I have some great new's my son just accepted a new job. He will be working in international fall, mn at the paper mill up there.
His start up date hopefully will be soon. His family has started to pack and move a few things. They will also need to shop for a home. Which shouldn't be to hard. There is a few of them at a decent price.
congrats to my son and his wife and daughter.

------

tgm and Kittys
star
tgm and  Kittys
Advanced Beginner
Wisconsin USA
Member since 3/8/10
Send Message

In reply to skae <<

Date: 8/7/12 9:41 AM

Welcome home! How was the motorcycle riding? I saw a big bike yesterday.. I had never seen one as big as a VW bug before! It had a trunk, full out dress stereo... bucket type seats... & bright yellow too. ........ wowzers!

I do not know why but none of the pictures show up on my computer??? Are others seeing them okay? I have been able to see them til now.... odd!.....

------
Home of the adorable Baby & Mittee girl >^,,^<
Santa Kitty is on the move... Meowy Christmas everyone!

Oh good, DH has now getting a nice part time job. Avg 20 hours a week.
The sewing workers:
Hello Kitty Kate (green), Hello Kitty Valerie, Dottie Kenmore, Bubba Kenmore the traveler.

Be still & know that I Am God +
Dear God...please help us out..Thank you..+

tgm and Kittys
star
tgm and  Kittys
Advanced Beginner
Wisconsin USA
Member since 3/8/10
Send Message

In reply to skae <<

Date: 8/7/12 9:42 AM

Oh that is great news!!! Isn't that the coldest town in the lower 48? just curious.

Also congrats to Amy May hubby on his new job! Wonderful news!!!

(Maybe this is a trend and a full time job with insurance is coming for DH before this year is over... maybe it is a trend...keeping my fingers crossed! )
-- Edited on 8/7/12 9:43 AM --

------
Home of the adorable Baby & Mittee girl >^,,^<
Santa Kitty is on the move... Meowy Christmas everyone!

Oh good, DH has now getting a nice part time job. Avg 20 hours a week.
The sewing workers:
Hello Kitty Kate (green), Hello Kitty Valerie, Dottie Kenmore, Bubba Kenmore the traveler.

Be still & know that I Am God +
Dear God...please help us out..Thank you..+

Go to Page:
Please LOGIN or Join PatternReview

printable version Printable Version

* Advertising and soliciting is strictly prohibited on PatternReview.com. If you find a post which is not in agreement with our Terms and Conditions, please click on the Report Post button to report it. Miscellaneous >> August SUN SHINE THREAD!!!!!!!

adv. search»
pattern | machine | member

Altering Pants
Altering Pants

Register

Put it on the Bias
Put it on the Bias

Register

Other Gertie's Keyhole Blouse

photo
by: julliams

Review
McCall's 6700

photo
by: DeniseAnge...

Review
Making Patterns from Existing Garments - A CD book by Kenneth King

Making Patterns from Existing Garments - A CD book by Kenneth King

Buy Now
Christine Jonson Tie-Back Top

Christine Jonson Tie-Back Top

Buy Now

Conditions of Use | Posting Guidelines | Privacy Policy | Shipping Rates | Returns & Refunds | Contact Us | About | New To PR | Advertising

Copyright © 2014 PatternReview.com® , OSATech, Inc. All rights reserved.