SIGNUP - FREE Membership and 1 FREE Sewing Lesson
| FAQ | Login

Forum > Patterns and Notions > Vogue Pattern Sale Anywhere? ( Moderated by Sharon1952)

Please LOGIN or Join PatternReview
Go to Page:
Vogue Pattern Sale Anywhere?
Vogue 1250
Sunshine12242
Sunshine12242
Member since 6/7/11
Send Message

Date: 8/5/12 8:38 PM

have finally decided to buy 1250 as it looks good on everyone as the reviews sound. missed sale today at JoAnn's and would like to purchase it asap. I think JoAnn's discounts all patterns 40% but am not sure about it. We have a JoAnn's and Hobby Lobby in our area to try. I would like to buy it in a brick and mortar store as don't want to wait for the mail delivery.

Thank you all for your help and support.

pjrsews
star
pjrsews  Friend of PR
Intermediate
Kansas USA
Member since 8/24/03
Send Message

Date: 8/6/12 10:01 AM

Several weeks ago I stumbled on a sale on the Vogue patterns website and got two for $4.50 a piece plus shipping. Here is the link. I don't know when they might have another sale but you never know ! http://voguepatterns.mccall.com/search-pages-633.php?search_term=1250&submit.x=8&submit.y=8

CSM--Carla
star
CSM--Carla  Friend of PR
Intermediate
Florida USA
Member since 1/21/06
Send Message

In reply to Sunshine12242 <<

Date: 8/6/12 11:54 AM

Joann had Vogue's for $3.99 over the weekend.

No news yet about their next sale.

Watch the pattern sales thread for future sales. Usually they go on sale every month or less.

-- Edited on 8/6/12 11:54 AM --
-- Edited on 8/6/12 1:15 PM --

beauturbo
beauturbo
Advanced
California USA
Member since 5/2/09
Send Message

In reply to Sunshine12242 <<

Date: 8/6/12 12:58 PM

I think you just missed it at the real Joann's Fabric brick and motor stores. I was there this weekend, and Vouges were on sale at $3.99 each and McCalls at $1.99 each. Actually was at one on Saturday, they were out of one of the ones I wanted, and next day, Sunday which was yesterday, drove over to the other local Joann's to get that one there for $3.99 instead. But, I think yesterday, was the last day for that. If you want to wait a few weeks, or a month or so, the Vouges and McCalls will probably go on rotation sale there again. If not, maybe try a Hancocks Fabric Store near you instead. They have all patterns on their rotation sales too, and most times not the same ones as Joann's Fabric stores happen to have at the same time. Good Luck!

Coconuts
star
Coconuts  Friend of PR
Intermediate
Michigan USA
Member since 12/2/09
Send Message

Date: 8/6/12 1:26 PM

It most certainly does not look good on everyone. It was the least flattering thing I've ever made, and I have a pretty good body.

LauraTS
star
LauraTS  Friend of PR
Advanced Beginner
California USA
Member since 7/10/06
Send Message

Date: 8/6/12 3:02 PM

Each of the big 4 are usually on sale at Joann's about once a month and Hancock's about the same - there's a pinned thread for all the pattern sales in the patterns and notions forum.

Also, BMV regularly has sales on their website which are usually also posted there.

------
I've moved! Visit my new sewing blog at http://chiralcraft.wordpress.com

Do you sew from KnipMode? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/knipmode_english/

Elona
star
Elona  Friend of PR
Advanced
Member since 8/24/02
Send Message

In reply to Coconuts <<

Date: 8/6/12 3:38 PM

Quote: Coconuts
It most certainly does not look good on everyone. It was the least flattering thing I've ever made, and I have a pretty good body.

With this one--unless you morph sleeves onto it--you'd better have nice looking upper arms and armpits.

Here are a whole bunch of pictures of people who have made it (not just at pr).
allycovey
star
allycovey  Friend of PR
Intermediate
Arkansas USA
Member since 11/16/07
Send Message

Date: 8/29/12 5:18 PM

Yeah, I got to buy some Vogue patterns on sale at their web site. I paid $4.99 a pattern and am pretty happy with that. I have not bought patterns in a year(using Burda mag only) Of the Big 4 Vogue are my favorite and I was so mad about missing the last sale.

PattyE
starstarstar
PattyE  Friend of PR
Intermediate
Member since 9/7/10
Send Message

Date: 8/29/12 9:23 PM

Vogue is on sale now on BMV...$4.99 for 3 days.

------
Stash: 171.845 yds. @ 12.19.14

KathySews
star
KathySews
Advanced
Michigan USA
Member since 10/1/06
Send Message

Date: 8/29/12 10:03 PM

If you are still looking -- JoAnn sale starts 8/31

Go to Page:
Please LOGIN or Join PatternReview

printable version Printable Version

* Advertising and soliciting is strictly prohibited on PatternReview.com. If you find a post which is not in agreement with our Terms and Conditions, please click on the Report Post button to report it. Patterns and Notions >> Vogue Pattern Sale Anywhere?

adv. search»
pattern | machine | member

Fit the Tee to a T
Fit the Tee to a T

Register

Bust Adjustments
Bust Adjustments

Register

Simplicity 2174

photo
by: sunflower2...

Review
BurdaStyle Magazine 11-2012-128

photo
by: MissCelie

Review
Islander Sewing Systems Jacket Express Pattern

Islander Sewing Systems Jacket Express Pattern

Buy Now
You Sew Girl 90mm Barrel Purse Pattern

You Sew Girl 90mm Barrel Purse Pattern

Buy Now

Conditions of Use | Posting Guidelines | Privacy Policy | Shipping Rates | Returns & Refunds | Contact Us | About | New To PR | Advertising

Copyright © 2014 PatternReview.com® , OSATech, Inc. All rights reserved.