SIGNUP - FREE Membership and 1 FREE Sewing Lesson
| FAQ | Login

Forum > Patterns and Notions > burda envelope patterns spring/summer 2013 ( Moderated by Sharon1952)

Please LOGIN or Join PatternReview
Go to Page:
burda envelope patterns spring/summer 2013
Available now (in German stores)
GBK

GBK  Friend of PR
Intermediate
GERMANY
Member since 12/24/07
Send Message

thumbsup 1 member likes this.

Date: 1/9/13 11:33 AM

Surprisingly, I found the new catalogue in a fabric store today though nothing seems to be uploaded to any website yet. That's quite early, new spring/summer patterns on Jan 9th!

However, I wasn't too excited about the new patterns so my burda pattern stash may not be growing this season.

------
Happy Sewing!

GBK

GBK  Friend of PR
Intermediate
GERMANY
Member since 12/24/07
Send Message

Date: 1/9/13 5:10 PM

Still no patterns on www.burdastyle.de but 33 new patterns available here (a German online shop) - no line drawings though, just pics.

ETA: Good news: patterns are on www.simplicity.com but you need to browse through all types of garments. New patterns start with ''70'', e.g. dress 7053 and ''71''. e.g. vintage sleepwear 7109.

To add to the confusion: some (higher??) ''71'' numbers are from the previous fall/winter collection (e.g. lingerie 7186).

HTH

-- Edited on 1/9/13 5:28 PM --
-- Edited on 1/9/13 5:30 PM --

------
Happy Sewing!

Elona
star
Elona  Friend of PR
Advanced
Member since 8/24/02
Send Message

In reply to GBK <<

Date: 1/9/13 9:00 PM

Wow, version B of these pants is probably the widest palazzo pantleg I have ever seen.

View B of this jacket is a pretty little thing, reminiscent of Loes Hinse designs.
-- Edited on 1/9/13 9:13 PM --

lakaribane
star
lakaribane
Beginner
HAITI
Member since 7/23/07
Send Message

Date: 1/10/13 3:36 PM

A preview is up and it looks like Burda is re-issuing tons of vintage patterns in all her media (first the magazines, now the envelops)

------
Fashion Maté, where I blog about what I (eventually) sew : http://fashionmate.blogspot.com
Addicted to Pinterest? Me too! : http://pinterest.com/lakaribane/

Rhey
Rhey
Intermediate
Member since 6/26/11
Send Message

In reply to GBK <<

Date: 1/10/13 5:25 PM

Simplicity has put up a section for the new Burdas, it's just hidden, here's the link.
I think they are still adding patterns to the page because I'm almost positive some of them weren't there last night.

n45
n45
Intermediate
Maryland USA
Member since 6/26/03
Send Message

In reply to Rhey <<

Date: 1/10/13 5:46 PM

You're not crazy Rhey. Some of them weren't even up there this afternoon when I ordered mine.

LauraTS
star
LauraTS  Friend of PR
Advanced Beginner
California USA
Member since 7/10/06
Send Message

Date: 1/10/13 8:06 PM

I love how the string bikini specifies "Classic triangle bikini with tie bands, for young & slim figures or well-trained, sporty ladies." Can't say they didn't warn us.

I'm not bowled over by the plus choices but at least the bustier/bustier dress is unexpected for plus.

------
I've moved! Visit my new sewing blog at http://chiralcraft.wordpress.com

Do you sew from KnipMode? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/knipmode_english/

Speech girl
starstar
Speech girl  Friend of PR
Intermediate
Georgia USA
Member since 5/11/03
Send Message

Date: 1/10/13 8:07 PM

Well I ordered 3 patterns-- two in vintage styles and a knit dress pattern. I see some vintage Doris Day nighties in my future . . .

------
Kim
formerly mikkim
http://girlwithatimemachine.wordpress.com/

MamaSewing
star
MamaSewing
Advanced Beginner
Member since 12/21/05
Send Message

Date: 1/10/13 9:37 PM

What a great collection-of course not all are to my liking but it seems like the patterns are all more wearable than some new groups of patterns that come out. I won't list them all here but there are definitely quite a few that I will be considering for myself, my youngest dd and I really like the fitted mens shirt for my dh and sons!

peaudane
peaudane
Intermediate
FRANCE
Member since 12/30/07
Send Message

Date: 1/11/13 5:15 AM

Lots of Spring coats! I like the lines of this one : coat

Go to Page:
Please LOGIN or Join PatternReview

printable version Printable Version

* Advertising and soliciting is strictly prohibited on PatternReview.com. If you find a post which is not in agreement with our Terms and Conditions, please click on the Report Post button to report it. Patterns and Notions >> burda envelope patterns spring/summer 2013

adv. search»
pattern | machine | member

The Contemporary Couture Jacket
The Contemporary Couture Jacket

Register

Altering Pants
Altering Pants

Register

Ottobre Design Magazine 06-2009-34

photo
by: 21wale

Review
SewBaby Reversible Skirt Pattern

SewBaby Reversible Skirt Pattern

Buy Now
PerfectFuseTailorUltra Black

PerfectFuseTailorUltra Black

Buy Now
BurdaStyle Magazine 01-2013-112

photo
by: rabitgrl

Review

Conditions of Use | Posting Guidelines | Privacy Policy | Shipping Rates | Returns & Refunds | Contact Us | About | New To PR | Advertising

Copyright © 2014 PatternReview.com® , OSATech, Inc. All rights reserved.