SIGNUP - FREE Membership and 1 FREE Sewing Lesson
| FAQ | Login

Forum > Patterns and Notions > Where is Lisette Portfolio Dress 2245 simplicity ( Moderated by Sharon1952)

Please LOGIN or Join PatternReview
Go to Page:
Where is Lisette Portfolio Dress 2245 simplicity
jenjlair
jenjlair
Member since 5/12/11
Send Message

Date: 7/18/13 2:22 PM

Hi everyone, I just found this site and love it! I have discovered the Lisette Portfolio Dress 2245 through blogs, am completely obsessed with making one (and have the perfect linen in my stash) but it is out of print ( I am always a few years behind the times!) I have searched Etsy, Ebay, etc and can't find it - is there a resale site for patterns? Does anyone have a pattern they would sell me or let me copy? I am pretty good at altering patterns, so even if it is already cut out to a different size I could probably alter it. I am usually a 12-14. Thanks so much.
Jen

woole bully

woole bully  Friend of PR
Intermediate
Member since 8/9/06
Send Message

Subject: Pattern Search Lisette Portfolio Dress 2245 simplicity Date: 7/19/13 7:21 AM

you may try putting a 'save search' in your 'my ebay' page. once it comes up for sale you would be notified.

------
be yourself; everyone else is already taken: oscar wilde

jenjlair
jenjlair
Member since 5/12/11
Send Message

In reply to woole bully <<

Subject: Pattern Search Lisette Portfolio Dress 2245 simplicity Date: 7/19/13 2:28 PM

Thanks, I'm not a regular ebayer, but I'll try that. I hate how I find something I like, and now I obsess over it!

DonnaH
star
DonnaH
Intermediate
Texas USA
Member since 10/1/03
Send Message

In reply to jenjlair <<

Subject: Pattern Search Lisette Portfolio Dress 2245 simplicity Date: 7/19/13 2:38 PM

Have you checked any local fabric stores? Especially those that have sales (JoAnn, Hobby Lobby, Hancock's). The sales are how they clear out the drawers, so even if the pattern won't be restocked, there might be one (or a few) in the drawer.

jenjlair
jenjlair
Member since 5/12/11
Send Message

In reply to DonnaH <<

Subject: Pattern Search Lisette Portfolio Dress 2245 simplicity Date: 8/11/13 12:43 PM

Thanks Donnah, yes, I tried that too! I keep searching the web and ebay, and have been leaving notes on flikr groups for Lisette sewing.

Elona
star
Elona  Friend of PR
Advanced
Member since 8/24/02
Send Message

In reply to jenjlair <<

Subject: Pattern Search Lisette Portfolio Dress 2245 simplicity Date: 8/11/13 5:23 PM

I'm not sure, but there may be a copy for sale here. This one goes from size 14 to size 22.

Gauss
Gauss
Intermediate
Member since 7/23/09
Send Message

In reply to crabbygirl711 <<

Subject: Pattern Search Lisette Portfolio Dress 2245 simplicity Date: 9/20/13 8:46 PM

Sorry, somebody else e-mailed me sooner and I've already sent her my pattern. I hope you can find a copy somewhere - it's a cute pattern.

dfgdph
dfgdph
Member since 6/10/13
Send Message

Subject: Pattern Search Lisette Portfolio Dress 2245 simplicity Date: 10/19/13 5:31 PM

Hello! AM a little late to the party, but this is just a note to let you all know that Raystitch (raystitch.co.uk) have this pattern in stock for 13.95!

cherry314
cherry314  Friend of PR
Advanced Beginner
Georgia USA
Member since 8/25/13
Send Message

Subject: Pattern Search Lisette Portfolio Dress 2245 simplicity Date: 10/21/13 5:39 PM

I have been looking high and low for 2245. I did check the raystitch.co.uk and it shows that the pattern is out of stock. I do wish I could find it.

sunny0702
sunny0702  Friend of PR
Intermediate
New Mexico USA
Member since 8/18/08
Send Message

Subject: Pattern Search Lisette Portfolio Dress 2245 simplicity Date: 10/21/13 8:12 PM

I sometimes have luck looking for patterns at Bonanza.com
-- Edited on 10/22/13 7:44 PM --

Go to Page:
Please LOGIN or Join PatternReview

printable version Printable Version

* Advertising and soliciting is strictly prohibited on PatternReview.com. If you find a post which is not in agreement with our Terms and Conditions, please click on the Report Post button to report it. Patterns and Notions >> Where is Lisette Portfolio Dress 2245 simplicity

adv. search»
pattern | machine | member

Blueprints to Blue Jeans
Blueprints to Blue Jeans

Register

Sewing with Slippery & Drapey Fabrics
Sewing with Slippery & Drapey Fabrics

Register

Other MonsterTooth Fairy Pillow

photo
by: A Beginner...

Review
BIRTH OF A BUSTIER - A CD Book by Kenneth King

BIRTH OF A BUSTIER - A CD Book by Kenneth King

Buy Now
SewBaby Mitten Wraps and One Piece Hat Pattern

SewBaby Mitten Wraps and One Piece Hat Pattern

Buy Now

Conditions of Use | Posting Guidelines | Privacy Policy | Shipping Rates | Returns & Refunds | Contact Us | About | New To PR | Advertising

Copyright © 2014 PatternReview.com® , OSATech, Inc. All rights reserved.