SIGNUP - FREE Membership and 1 FREE Sewing Lesson
| FAQ | Login

Forum > Web site Talk > Craftsy's can't buy special offer ( Moderated by Deepika)

Please LOGIN or Join PatternReview
Go to Page:
Craftsy's can't buy special offer
Craftsy
woggy
woggy  Friend of PR
Advanced Beginner
PA USA
Member since 8/15/04
Send Message

Date: 9/29/13 12:17 PM

As a one year member with Craftsy, I received an email stating I could buy one class for a special low price.

I clicked on the link in my email five times for this special offer. I am required to log in and once logged in, the price is not available. The original price is listed to buy.

FRUSTRATED.

I have searched its website for directions regarding how to purchase this class per the offer and can't seem to find any information.

I sent an email to its help desk and sure hope someone responds today since I want to view this class on the weekend. I work full time so it would be nice to see today.

Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks.

Woggy

Restart06
star
Restart06  Friend of PR
Intermediate
USA
Member since 10/29/06
Send Message

In reply to woggy <<

Date: 9/29/13 12:54 PM

I had a code for a XX% off.... I could not find a box to put the code into nor button in the shopping cart or in the checkout.

------
There is no easy way! quote from my Grandfather
Sharing is caring!

KathySews
star
KathySews  Friend of PR
Advanced
MI USA
Member since 10/1/06
Send Message

thumbsup 2 members like this.

Subject: Craftsys cant buy special offer Date: 9/29/13 2:21 PM

Email them, they are usually very good about responding

Clareew
star
Clareew  Friend of PR
Intermediate
UNITED KINGDOM
Member since 5/10/06
Send Message

thumbsup 1 member likes this.

Date: 9/29/13 3:08 PM

I had one of these and when I got logged in the price was 35, about $56:eek: . Are Craftsy increasing their prices? I am sure I used to be able to get them much cheaper than this.

------
Clare

Machines: Juki F600, Juki 654 serger, Bernina 550 for art work, Janome Coverpro 1000cp barely used
A Singer Featherweight Centennial and an old Necci in the loft waiting for TLC

http://art-by-clare.blogspot.co.uk/

woggy
woggy  Friend of PR
Advanced Beginner
PA USA
Member since 8/15/04
Send Message

In reply to KathySews <<
thumbsup 1 member likes this.

Date: 9/29/13 4:12 PM

I emailed the help desk a few hours ago and have not received a response. It is Sunday so maybe I will hear tomorrow.

Not good marketing to send an email to a customer at 3:01 AM on a weekend when no help desk is available till Monday.

It reminds me of my health care insurance company. Important letters that need my response arriving on a Saturday!

Woggy

Judy Kski
star
Judy Kski  Friend of PR
Intermediate
FL USA
Member since 10/26/08
Send Message

In reply to woggy <<
thumbsup 2 members like this.

Date: 9/30/13 9:07 AM

Don't worry. Craftsy will make everything right for you. Just be patient until you receive a response to your email. I have corresponded with them a few times and it has been my experience that they respond within 24 - 48 hours.

I received a similar email and had no problem signing up for the class I wanted. I had four on my Wish List so I picked the one I needed the most.

------
Judy

sew4grands
star
sew4grands  Friend of PR
Intermediate
BC CANADA
Member since 2/23/09
Send Message

Date: 9/30/13 9:14 AM

I just bought a Craftsy class with Kenneth King on Pockets I got it for half price. Sometimes their special offers are for a very limited time. I think this one for the Pockets was for today only.
-- Edited on 9/30/13 9:15 AM --

------
Nancy B.
I sew with 4 Brothers and a Featherweight
Babylock Serger
I am boycotting the Omega Restaurant in Grand Forks BC, Canada because they are not diabetic friendly

woggy
woggy  Friend of PR
Advanced Beginner
PA USA
Member since 8/15/04
Send Message

In reply to Judy Kski <<

Date: 9/30/13 12:44 PM

Wondering how you registered for the class if you received the same email?

Was the class listed as $19.99 when you clicked on the link in the email? The class I wanted was listed as $19.99 when I clicked on the link. Once I logged on, clicked on the class, it was selling for $49.99 not $19.99. I used 3 different browsers on my computer to try to pay the $19.99. Everytime I logged on to pay for it the class was listed as $49.99.

If you selected the class from your wish list, was it listed as $19.99?

By the way, still no response from my email I sent yesterday and the company is located in Colorado so it is opened by now.

Thanks.

Woggy

novicesewist
star
novicesewist  Friend of PR
Beginner
CA USA
Member since 2/11/08
Send Message

In reply to woggy <<

Date: 9/30/13 3:13 PM

I don't understand Craftsy sometimes. I had put an item in my cart ( as suggested somewhere under a craftsy thread but not purchased it. Later, I added a couple more. They just sat there, never on sale. Then, yesterday, I got an email from Craftsy offering one of the classes on sale for $29.99 (Deckert plus size fitting). Nothing was mentioned about the other items in my cart. But when I went to Craftsy via the link in the email, All three classes were on sale for $19.99 each. So, of course, I purchased them. But I don't get why they send me an offer of $29.99, and then when I go to purchase, the classes are even less. Don't they know?
Maybe I just got lucky.
Judy

Melinda In Tulsa
star
Melinda In Tulsa  Friend of PR
Intermediate
Member since 9/15/03
Send Message

In reply to woggy <<

Date: 9/30/13 11:27 PM

Quote: woggy
As a one year member with Craftsy, I received an email stating I could buy one class for a special low price.

I clicked on the link in my email five times for this special offer. I am required to log in and once logged in, the price is not available. The original price is listed to buy.

FRUSTRATED.

I have searched its website for directions regarding how to purchase this class per the offer and can't seem to find any information.

I sent an email to its help desk and sure hope someone responds today since I want to view this class on the weekend. I work full time so it would be nice to see today.

Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks.

Woggy

I've had this happen a couple of times. I've been a very prolific customer for Craftsy and don't appreciate being treated this way. I've purchased an embarrassing number of classes and never said a word to them on classes I wasn't happy with. Their regular priced classes have jumped from $40 to $50, although, I refuse to pay full price. Any reasonable sale classes, I already own....

------
Melinda

We had to get rid of the kids, the dogs are allergic

Babylock Unity, Symphony, Serenade, Imagine Wave, BL Coverstitch, BL Emore, BL Embellisher, Juki TL2010Q, Pfaff 7570, Kenmore 385.1915, Kenmore 158.1914, Kenmore 158.1430, Brother PE 150, 1938 Singer Featherweight, 1896 Singer 27 Treadle...Member of SMAD

Go to Page:
Please LOGIN or Join PatternReview

printable version Printable Version

* Advertising and soliciting is strictly prohibited on PatternReview.com. If you find a post which is not in agreement with our Terms and Conditions, please click on the Report Post button to report it. Web site Talk >> Craftsy's can't buy special offer

adv. search»
pattern | machine | member

Bust Adjustments
Bust Adjustments

Register

Blueprints to Blue Jeans
Blueprints to Blue Jeans

Register

Victory Simone Paper Pattern

Victory Simone Paper Pattern

Buy Now
NECKLINES AND DRAPING - A CD Book by Kenneth King

NECKLINES AND DRAPING - A CD Book by Kenneth King

Buy Now

Conditions of Use | Posting Guidelines | Privacy Policy | Shipping Rates | Returns & Refunds | Contact Us | About | New To PR | Advertising

Copyright © 2014 PatternReview.com® , OSATech, Inc. All rights reserved.