SIGNUP - FREE Membership and 1 FREE Sewing Lesson
| FAQ | Login

Forum > Sewing Machines > What tables fit the Juki 2010Q? ( Moderated by Sharon1952, EleanorSews)

Please LOGIN or Join PatternReview
Go to Page:
What tables fit the Juki 2010Q?
the8dunlaps
the8dunlaps
Intermediate
Member since 11/16/13
Send Message

Date: 6/15/14 2:47 PM

I'm hoping for something sturdy and not over $200.... anything out there at all fit this machine? THANKS!

karen149
star
karen149  Friend of PR
Intermediate
CA
Member since 3/4/05
Send Message

In reply to the8dunlaps <<

Date: 6/15/14 3:16 PM

The Sew Perfect table is a bit more but worth the money.

You can get an industrial table bottom and put a flat panel door on top. Here's the K-leg version.

the8dunlaps
the8dunlaps
Intermediate
Member since 11/16/13
Send Message

Date: 6/16/14 11:19 AM

Thank you!

ilesliemy
ilesliemy  Friend of PR
Intermediate
TX USA
Member since 2/25/05
Send Message

Date: 6/16/14 11:38 AM

The giget worked fine for my 1600p.
Leslie

------
Bernina Gal

ilesliemy
ilesliemy  Friend of PR
Intermediate
TX USA
Member since 2/25/05
Send Message

Date: 6/16/14 11:42 AM

Sorry for misspell it is Gidget! At your budget too and on Amazon.
Leslie

------
Bernina Gal

karen149
star
karen149  Friend of PR
Intermediate
CA
Member since 3/4/05
Send Message

Date: 6/16/14 1:49 PM

I have a Gidget table but did not suggest it. Mine shakes. For others, it does not. It might depend on the machine, the flooring and alignment of the stars. True, it's a great price but you may want to read reviews at Amazon here and here.

The Origami RSW-02 Sewing/Craft Table looks like an attractive, sturdy option.

ilesliemy
ilesliemy  Friend of PR
Intermediate
TX USA
Member since 2/25/05
Send Message

In reply to ilesliemy <<

Date: 6/16/14 3:11 PM

I have a Sew Ezi for myself when I go to workshops or church as b
I have 2 desks with wells that I use for 2 of my machines. If I need another set up I will use the sew Ezi. I have used it on carpet, tile and cork with out vibrating. I have had several different machines in it and each one requires a $50 insert. It has a case and wheels and and 2 handles. It lives behind my sewing room door. Can't remember what I paid for it but I like it a lot.

------
Bernina Gal

the8dunlaps
the8dunlaps
Intermediate
Member since 11/16/13
Send Message

Date: 6/16/14 5:55 PM

Would a student desk work well so that my arms aren't hurting with the tall height or would that be too small? :O)

karen149
star
karen149  Friend of PR
Intermediate
CA
Member since 3/4/05
Send Message

Date: 6/16/14 7:31 PM

I borrowed this desk from my son for awhile and loved how sturdy it was. It had a large keyboard tray that I stored all of my most-used tools, plus a small drawer for additional items. I put a layer of that bumpy drawer liner on it to keep items in place. I was thinking of cutting a couple of inches off the legs and getting another one to put opposite to make a larger surface but he took it when he moved.

-- Edited on Today at 7:34 PM --

TeeGee

TeeGee
Intermediate
CANADA
Member since 11/13/04
Send Message

Date: 6/17/14 0:39 AM

If you don’t need a fancy looking sewing table and you and/or your DH are handy with tools,you can build your own sturdy table using this base for 60 dollars and modify it to your needs,the pedal can be unbolted.Different widths and lengths,prefinished 3/4" T x 24" W x 48" L size wood or laminated boards are available at home building stores,even with rounded edges,starting at 20 and up dollars.(I like the rounded edges on the sewing machine extension tables DH made for my sewing machines).Or you can buy a finished sturdy sewing table like this table,starting at $249.

I think a sewing table has to be very stable and level,or sewing machines can vibrate.I like a larger area to the left of my “go to” sewing machines than the Gidget sewing table has.

Go to Page:
Please LOGIN or Join PatternReview

printable version Printable Version

* Advertising and soliciting is strictly prohibited on PatternReview.com. If you find a post which is not in agreement with our Terms and Conditions, please click on the Report Post button to report it. Sewing Machines >> What tables fit the Juki 2010Q?

adv. search»
pattern | machine | member

Altering Pants
Altering Pants

Register

Clone Your Favorite Garment
Clone Your Favorite Garment

Register

Burda 8331

photo
by: kizilod

Review
Beginner Sewing Lab 104 - A downloadable Book by Shannon Gifford

Beginner Sewing Lab 104  - A downloadable Book by Shannon Gifford

Buy Now
Lily Pocket Purse

Lily Pocket Purse

Buy Now

Conditions of Use | Posting Guidelines | Privacy Policy | Shipping Rates | Returns & Refunds | Contact Us | About | New To PR | Advertising

Copyright © 2014 PatternReview.com® , OSATech, Inc. All rights reserved.