|Viewed 759 time(s)|| |
51 more reviews for this machine
Review rated Helpful
by 3 people Very Helpful
by 4 people
|About anne123184 |
|Member since: 9/29/10 |
|Reviews written: 7|
|Sewing skills:Advanced Beginner|
|sewing machines reviewed: 6|
|Posted on:||1/10/14 6:50 PM|
|Approx price paid:||$75|
|Had this machine for:||6 years|
Find the right Sewing Machine with the Sewing Machine Search Wizard
- Needle Threader
- Needle Up/Down Setting
- Free Arm
- Adjustable Stitch Length and Width
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure
- 3 Thread Serger
- 4 Thread Serger
- Differential Feed
- Rolled Hem
Discuss Sewing Machines with PR members Sewing Machine Forum
I paid $45 because I bought it from someone who just bought a babylock machine and does not want to use this serger anymore. I thought, why not?
I actually had a serger first before having my own sewing machine. So this serger started all of my sewing journey.
I got this machine without any manual. I researched online and managed to self taught myself Slowly.
1. It is easy to thread (I can say that now, but of course I had a hard time at first).
2. Basic serger, no computer/electronic parts
3. It has a free arm
4. Tension dials are easy to follow/remember
5. Pressure foot presser knob - it sews through diff types of fabrics!!
6. It takes regular home sewing needles without issues
7. Easy to find parts via dealer or online.
Like any serger, the cleanup is what I hate the most - not a deal breaker though
|*LOGIN to add a comment to this review|
*Only registered members can post comments to the reviews. Membership is free. if you are not a member, please Sign-up now!