|Singer:15-91 (Sewing Machine)|
|Viewed 620 time(s)|| |
6 more reviews for this machine
Review rated Helpful
by 2 people Very Helpful
by 2 people
|About anne123184 |
|Member since: 9/29/10 |
|Reviews written: 7|
|Sewing skills:Advanced Beginner|
|sewing machines reviewed: 6|
|Posted on:||1/10/14 9:15 PM|
Find the right Sewing Machine with the Sewing Machine Search Wizard
- One step buttonhole
- Adjustable Stitch Length and Width
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure
Discuss Sewing Machines with PR members Sewing Machine Forum
This is a hand me down SM!
I love this 15-91 to bits! Before I finally took it home, It has been completely rewired and the motor lubed.
1. Perfect SS all the time! on ANY type of fabric!!
2. It can free motion without any hiccups!!
3. I love the mechanical feel of this machine
4. Threading is easy
5. It is nestled on a nice folding table
6. You can set the stitch length and the reverse stitch is a no brainer
7. Parts are easy to find
8. Adjustable presser foot pressure - Awesome for all types of fabrics
9. Who would think sewing by using the right side of my knee would be easy??
SOLID metal machine. - I think this machine will stay here on earth even when I am gone.
I will be keeping this machine, use and oil it every so often and eventually teach my kids how to use it!
Considering its age, I don't have anything to complain with, it just sews the most perfect SS all the time.
|*LOGIN to add a comment to this review|
*Only registered members can post comments to the reviews. Membership is free. if you are not a member, please Sign-up now!