You've probably heard by now...
We're celebrating PR Day on November 9* and we want you all to be there with us!
Where's "there"? Well, so far it's:
New York City (* November 8)
Wouldn't you love to have a PR Day celebration in your area? More members voted for an English Tea, but English Tea or Little Black Dress Party - it's up to the hostess or host who puts on the event.
It's going to be lots of fun!
Not sure how to put on one of these parties? Of course, we'll be wearing things that we've sewn. But beyond that?
Here are some ideas for the English Tea Party:
• Have guests wear elaborate floral hats or decorate the hats at your event with fabric or crepe paper flowers and tulle.
• Make fabric or tissue paper nosegays with doily wraps and ribbons.
• Have everyone bring their own fancy teacups to sip from.
And for the Little Black Dress Party:
• If you would like decorate for your Little Black Dress Party, give guests the impression of a fancy cocktail party with glamorous decorations in black and white.
• Name That Tune Game – Make a mix CD with songs from famous black & white films and have guests try to guess the tune.
We'll send you more when you sign up! Or start your topic on the Message Board and get even more ideas from members.
PatternReview will reimburse up to $50 for the cake you serve at the PR Day party!
Let us know if you'd like to have your own party by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let us know which of the current PR Day parties you'd like to attend. Take our poll!
So save the date - November 9th! Come! It'll be fun!
Still not sure? See what we did last year.