Pattern Reviews> Stretch & Sew> 010 (Master Pattern)

Reviewed by:Mini

About Ministarstarstarstar
WI USA
Member since: 3/21/02
Posted on:12/1/01 8:27 PM
Last Updated:6/13/03 4:36 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 3 people
TrixieSews said... (8/4/11 9:59 AM) Reply
I am so grateful for Pattern review & all you who review! I just picked up this pattern at Goodwill for $1! So excited to try it now that I have read your informative review. Even 8 years later!
PamJr said... (9/17/03 10:00 PM) Reply
Thanks for the review, Mini. I went to a local sewing store and asked about master patterns. Lo and behold, they pulled out this old pattern! I have a lot of fabrics to sew from it already. Thanks again.
Mini said... (8/14/03 7:51 AM) Reply
Irene, know what you mean. I was looking through my box of Stretch and Sew patterns recently and realized that most of the "new" patterns I was thinking of buying for fall can be duplicated by my old S&S patterns. I had good results with that sports bra, and it is very easy to make.
Irene said... (8/13/03 12:36 PM) Reply
Mini, if you write a review for something I'm thinking of making, I always read it. This thorough review saved me from making an unnecessary purchase. I need a sports bra pattern. Lo and behold, I already own one, since I have this Master Pattern! This pattern package was such a deal, but I forget to check it for all the variations it offers.
said... (3/16/02 9:54 PM) Reply
Thanks for reminding me - II keep meaning to update my reviews with pictures. I have one up now, although it is not to good. Still practicing uploading my photos.
Click here if you wish to edit your comment
said... (3/13/02 11:48 AM) Reply
Hi Mini. I have looked at your photos of other pieces that you have made. It really helps me (from another plus size woman) I only see one of the stretch and sew patterns on there. If you can post the pants, that would be a great help. I know, I know, even I can't seem to get my photos on my web page. :)
Click here if you wish to edit your comment