Mood Fabrics
Mood Fabrics

Pattern Reviews> No Pattern Used> Baby grab ball (Baby grab ball)

Viewed 1908 times
Reviewed by:Patti B

About Patti Bstarstarstarstar
Member since: 9/29/02
Posted on:10/21/05 7:10 PM

OHmom said... (11/9/07 7:52 PM) Reply
It took me awhile to figure it out (I am a sewing newbie) but I *think* I got it to work. I think I stuffed mine too full and the ball is a bit bigger than I thought it would be. My kids love it though!
grandmum said... (10/29/07 9:58 PM) Reply
10/29/07: I have all my little sections stuffed and two sewn together, and I can NOT figure out how to put them all together. . . My children had one that they loved and I just can not recall exactly how it went together : ( It should be so simple!!
MidniteOil said... (7/26/07 0:02 AM) Reply
Hi Patti B, Thank you for this review. I too am looking for a grab ball pattern to make for my grandchildren, and found this one online. Who would have thought something that looks so simple could be a challenge?! Meanwhile, my search continues. Thanks again. Marie
sewcrazy52 said... (11/4/05 9:28 AM) Reply
sewcrazy52 said... (11/4/05 9:27 AM) Reply
Since I have some second or is third cousins having children, I was thinking of making up some grab balls like this JUST TO use up the many scraps that I have from finished projects - using cordoury, maybe some sewshirt fleece, something silky or slippery - I am sure we all have these scraps. I am open for other ideas on how to use these. GOOD JOB!!
sue77 said... (10/22/05 8:56 PM) Reply
sue77 said... (10/22/05 8:56 PM) Reply
*scratches head* looks the same to me. I'm sure your friend's daughter will love it! What a cool idea for little hands!

Victoria Jones Collection Misses' Traditional Muumuu