Online Sewing Class: Altering Jackets

Pattern Reviews> Contest> Mini Wardrobe - Aug 2008 (Falling in Love ... with Fall)

Reviewed by:Karen6790

About Karen6790starstarstarstar
PA USA
Member since: 3/2/06
Posted on:8/31/08 2:22 PM

CarolynGM said... (9/5/08 5:59 PM) Reply
Absolutely gorgeous fall wardrobe. I covet that jacket.
Athene said... (9/5/08 0:29 AM) Reply
Beautiful combinations - I can see why you call it Falling in Love with Fall - this wardrobe makes me think of strolling along tree lined streets while colorful leaves flutter down from the trees.
Aunt Gail said... (9/4/08 4:27 PM) Reply
Great colors and just perfect for your theme. Love the swirly skirt and that jacket fabric is super wonderful.
snapdragonfly said... (9/1/08 8:26 PM) Reply
i admire the fit and the fabrics of your finished mini wardrobe. congratulations.
DaisyEsq said... (8/31/08 4:50 PM) Reply
Your pieces look wonderful. Great job!
Dee2 said... (8/31/08 3:05 PM) Reply
Gorgeous fabrics--they really do say "Fall". You have done a wonderful job & look great in your creations!
lilyofthevalley said... (8/31/08 1:30 AM) Reply
Love your pieces, Karen, and especially like the fabric you've substituted for your little BWOF top. Fabulous jacket and lining, too. Very special work here. Lovely, Lily
cecelia said... (8/24/08 2:25 PM) Reply
I love your colors, so fallish, and patterns. Can't wait to see it all made up!
sewtime said... (8/20/08 11:09 PM) Reply
Beautiful! Love your style and colors!
annie11 said... (8/17/08 10:14 AM) Reply
Those colors are just fabulous! The jacket is beautiful, and I can't wait to see your whole plan come into being.
Annette1 said... (8/17/08 0:26 AM) Reply
Boy, I'll tell you what, it sounds like you're describe NEBRASKA in addition to Philadelphia. :o) I mean it has been MISERABLE, there's just no other way to put it. That aside, though ... what a WONDERFUL wardrobe you've designed! I always like your unique colors anyway, and this is no exception. :o)
Mahogany Stylist said... (8/13/08 11:59 PM) Reply
Great storyboard. You've selected some nice pieces for your wardrobe. Good luck!
Aunt Gail said... (8/13/08 12:28 PM) Reply
Between your wonderful blogspot and this - What's happening - memo, I'm following along with your project. I am a redhead, so I too have an ongoing love affair with the colors you use. Your jacket looks great!
Frogstitcher said... (8/12/08 3:45 PM) Reply
I adore your fabric choices and colors. All the patterns you've chosen are patterns I have and have yet to make. I'm "falling in love" with your mini-wardrobe plan.
goldenthreads said... (8/12/08 8:36 AM) Reply
I love your choices. This will be a wonderful mini-wardrobe. I'm looking forward to seeing the end result.
Ronda Rae said... (8/12/08 8:31 AM) Reply
love your upcoming fall wardrobe! I cannot wait to see it all put together.
HLT said... (8/12/08 7:47 AM) Reply
Beautiful storyboard! Love your fabrics and can't wait to see the 5007 jacket!
Danvillegirl said... (8/12/08 5:32 AM) Reply
Great looking story board!
Membear said... (8/12/08 0:28 AM) Reply
I love it I will look forward to watching it all happen.
Gelbean said... (8/11/08 11:36 PM) Reply
"Falling in Love with Fall" is great. I just love your story board. The colors and patterns are just perfect. I'm looking forward to the end result.

Islander Sewing Systems Three Pattern Collection Pattern