Pattern Reviews> Other> Contest (Mini Wardrobe August)

Reviewed by:Erica B.

Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 6 people

Vesta Patterns

Sewing Patterns: Upcycling

magsfs said... (9/13/08 11:40 PM) Reply
pretty collection; you've got great taste. i love the yellow jacket!
barb111 said... (9/5/08 9:44 PM) Reply
Great Job !!!!!
CreativeDiva said... (9/4/08 1:01 PM) Reply
Erica, I agree with Cennetta. What a marvelous wardrobe. I think my sewing mojo is returning. Girl, you have inspired me. LOL
mimi g. said... (9/3/08 8:24 PM) Reply
CarolynGM said... (9/3/08 7:42 PM) Reply
Love your pattern choices (I've used two of them myself). Everything works together very well, and I adore the colors!
mimisatin said... (9/3/08 4:37 PM) Reply
I think this wardrobe is perfectly matched. It is also in line with her character.
Bonnie O said... (9/3/08 9:21 AM) Reply
Great wardrobe! I love the fabrics you chose. Wonderful color palate and nice textures. You look fantastic in each outfit.
lilyofthevalley said... (9/2/08 10:22 PM) Reply
Erica, how pretty you look in your vibrant colors! No surprise about your sense of style, sewing skill, and flawless detailing, but noteworthy, nevertheless. Thank you for this inspiring collection. Lovely, Lily
kim*brown said... (9/2/08 2:16 PM) Reply
I'm so glad you finished. It was so worth it. Everything fits you perfectly and I love the colors!
Mahogany Stylist said... (9/2/08 1:39 PM) Reply
Outstanding wardrobe, Erica. Each piece is beautifully crafted and georgeous. I'm always inspired by your skillfulness and lovely creations. Congratulations of completing your wardrobe.
DorothyK said... (9/2/08 12:11 PM) Reply
Excellent job. Each piece is so different yet they all go together beautifully. Everything looks great on you. I love the colors.
amanda77 said... (9/2/08 10:33 AM) Reply
That yellow jacket is fantastic!
CynthiaSue said... (9/2/08 1:33 AM) Reply
Only gifted people could pull off this yellow with such class and style. You are at the top of your game as always.
ConnieBJ said... (9/1/08 12:49 PM) Reply
Erica- your fashion eye is as impeccable as your sewing expertise! Beautiful, simply beautiful!
Marji said... (9/1/08 12:19 PM) Reply
Wow, you pulled that out like a rabbit from a hat. I see you were burning the midnight oil to get the reviews posted. Love the colors, love the combinations, and love the garments. You've inspired me to pick up that Vogue pattern for the top - it's fabulous.
Gold said... (9/1/08 11:54 AM) Reply
Love Love Love it!
Mahler said... (9/1/08 9:48 AM) Reply
Erica, I looked at the video of your visit at Mr Kashi's in New York. It is delightful to see the final result. Bravo, the final result is wonderful. You look so fabulous.
teejack said... (9/1/08 8:59 AM) Reply
I like how you pulled the coordinating colors from the print. Beautiful as always!
MissCelie said... (9/1/08 8:55 AM) Reply
Lovely colors! You are going to make people talk at the next PTA meeting!
Sic said... (9/1/08 8:31 AM) Reply
Lovely and chic wardrobe!
Lori V said... (9/1/08 7:58 AM) Reply
Very pretty wardrobe, Erica, the colors are so pretty.
Amber in Norfolk said... (9/1/08 7:52 AM) Reply
I love this wardrobe! I'll take one in my size, please! :)
HLT said... (9/1/08 1:44 AM) Reply
Very nice wardrobe. I love that yellow ruffle jacket. Excellent!!!
KrystalL said... (8/21/08 12:01 PM) Reply
What a fun plan. I can't wait to see it all unfold :-)
Ellenatlga said... (8/21/08 7:00 AM) Reply
Oooo, I've been wanting to get that pants pattern, I'm looking forward to seeing your finished product.
knitlitcamper said... (8/21/08 1:59 AM) Reply
What great combos! I'm looking forward to seeing your finished entries! Beautiful craftsmanship on your jacket.
Amanda S. said... (8/21/08 0:03 AM) Reply
Wow, your color choices are spot on. Even the tweed has little bits of mustard in it when I blew up the picture. I'm sure these are going to rock the house!
sewtime said... (8/20/08 11:14 PM) Reply
Can hardly wait to see it all finished! So pretty!
Athene said... (8/20/08 8:30 PM) Reply
The patterns and fabrics are very complimentary - really look forward to seeing your plan completed.
Winifred said... (8/20/08 6:29 PM) Reply
Waiting - not very patiently - to see your wonderful clothes.
Ronda Rae said... (8/20/08 2:16 PM) Reply
Looking forward to the dress and the pants.
shesflipped said... (8/20/08 7:27 AM) Reply
I am in love with your plan! These are my favorite colors~The fabric with the specks of yellow is STUNNING~the pants will be great with the jacket! And then there is the dress~Gorgeous fabric & style! I can't wait to see this made up! Very inspiring!
senaSews said... (8/20/08 3:10 AM) Reply
Hi Erica! Your plan is gorgeous, can't wait to see these things made up. Your jacket turned out great, love the color!

Lazy Girl Designs Bendy Bag Paper Pattern