Pattern Reviews> New Look> 6772 OOP (Dresses w/Surplice Bodice)

Reviewed by:wendlesue

About wendlesuestarstarstar
PA USA
Member since: 3/7/07
Posted on:3/13/09 7:37 PM
Last Updated:3/31/09 10:55 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 15 people
appliquegirl said... (4/30/09 10:32 PM) Reply
Her enthusiasm is contagious. Photos and explanations were right on!
krissie said... (4/30/09 3:15 PM) Reply
So inspiring! Nice job.
Mahogany Stylist said... (4/29/09 3:53 PM) Reply
Outstanding! Congratulations on your win.
Secretsugar said... (4/27/09 7:43 AM) Reply
Wow, these are all so different from each other! I especially love the sweet cotton one and the plaid tunic. The shirring! The ruffles! That cute plaid pocket! Very nice work.
missytexas said... (4/23/09 7:07 PM) Reply
This is just amazing. So inspiring and motivating! Couldn't you be compelled to have a BLOG? I'd love to follow your sewing and learn from you.
Terri A said... (4/23/09 4:34 PM) Reply
Amazing and so talented!
morzel said... (4/1/09 2:11 PM) Reply
You have been soo creative! The asian and safari version are definitely my favourites!!!
Sew Shy said... (4/1/09 10:30 AM) Reply
Wow, these are great variations of the basic pattern. You did a wonderful job. All in one month? Wooooow!
pterion said... (3/31/09 10:28 PM) Reply
These are all from the same pattern? Amazing! I love all the creative interpretations!
RLL said... (3/31/09 3:13 PM) Reply
wow, Wow, WOW! I'm impressed.
ITAdmin said... (3/31/09 12:44 PM) Reply
You've got some really neat dresses there. I'd say you captured the spirit of the contest.
arianamaniacs said... (3/31/09 5:24 AM) Reply
Wendlesue, you went all out and it shows. Your dresses look and fit lovely, and it's hard to imagine that they all came from the same pattern - perfectly in the spirit of the contest!
Annette1 said... (3/31/09 0:22 AM) Reply
You have some truly diversified looks here, and you've been BUSY, too! Lovely dresses, well worth your efforts. :o)
Annette Wright said... (3/30/09 7:55 PM) Reply
Those dresses and tops are terrific. What a great new wardrobe you have. Awesome job.
Jill Giard said... (3/30/09 7:53 PM) Reply
Just beautiful - what a great job you've done! You are my hero!
JEF said... (3/28/09 9:43 PM) Reply
You did a great job interpreting "one pattern, many looks" - I love your variety, especially doing a light floral and a denim one! Great job.
Nancywin said... (3/22/09 0:45 AM) Reply
I am amazed by your creative interpretations on this pattern. They all look so completely different, you would never guess they all came from the same envelope. Very nice!
BlossomKyle said... (3/21/09 0:08 AM) Reply
version 5: LOVE the ruffles (but you knew I would!!)
Byrdie said... (3/20/09 10:58 AM) Reply
They are all beautiful. I think my favorite is the "sweet cotton print" with the ruffles.
nicegirl said... (3/19/09 10:19 AM) Reply
Wow, these look fantastic so far! You're getting a lot of mileage out of this pattern.
Heatherrique said... (3/18/09 11:29 PM) Reply
Charmingly beautiful dresses! All have a unique flavor!
Ach said... (3/18/09 9:36 AM) Reply
Would like to see how these look on you. Great creativity!
Annette1 said... (3/18/09 0:39 AM) Reply
You've been busy! ALL versions are lovely. :o)
morzel said... (3/17/09 6:02 PM) Reply
Already 4 dresses and you really show how to get good use from a pattern. Every dress is unique!
Kellie R. said... (3/17/09 4:34 PM) Reply
These are so cute! They really all look great and comfortable. I particulaly like the safari version!
marthamyers said... (3/16/09 9:30 AM) Reply
What an interesting pattern to use for this contest! I think it would make a cool tunic too. I love your plans.
Christas said... (3/14/09 1:03 PM) Reply
What wonderful versions you are making from this pattern! I especially LOVE the eyelet version.... so pretty and feminine!
julie w said... (3/14/09 7:02 AM) Reply
thank you for bringing this pattern to my attention, shame it is OOP. You are showing just how versatile this is.
SexiSadi said... (3/13/09 11:46 AM) Reply
Wow, you're doing an awsome job with the contest so far! I love the fushia version as fushia is one of my favorite colors!
morzel said... (3/11/09 12:18 PM) Reply
Great start!! I love both versions, they look smart and dressed and sooo different!
Vintage Joan said... (3/11/09 11:23 AM) Reply
I love both your short-sleeved dresses. This pattern is a classic -- I'll definitely keep my eye out for it -- thanks.
katlew03 said... (3/4/09 10:34 PM) Reply
Wow! you're going to have a whole new wardrobe. Nice style. It will be interesting to see all your versions.
JudiBee2 said... (3/4/09 3:19 PM) Reply
It certainly looks comfortable, and you did really get your money's worth with this pattern.
marec said... (3/4/09 9:29 AM) Reply
Thanks for the heads up on this OOP pattern...cute dress!

Other 00/0000