Pattern Reviews> Fishsticks Designs> Patrick Curved Raglan (Patrick Curved Raglan Shirt)

Review submitted in Sewing For Children Contest
Reviewed by:khurtdvm

About khurtdvmstarstar
Member since: 8/6/04
Posted on:10/7/09 0:39 AM
Last Updated:8/29/11 11:39 PM

jannw said... (8/30/11 0:52 AM) Reply
wonderful fabrics and cute shirts
Margaret said... (5/5/11 4:53 PM) Reply
Nice shirts! Great way to use the contrasting fabrics and these look very fun and wearable.
kathleencramer said... (6/6/10 9:44 AM) Reply
Nice job! they turned out great!
jannw said... (10/8/09 6:24 PM) Reply
very cute and stylish..I do like the long sleeves and will look for the hoodie variation
Heatherrique said... (10/8/09 5:33 PM) Reply
Fun and stylish shirts!
renren said... (10/8/09 0:09 AM) Reply
Those are really nice tees! I've never heard of this pattern company so I'm glad you brought it to my attention.
khurtdvm said... (10/7/09 9:00 PM) Reply
The boys have been wearing these shirts today, and the curved seam has stayed pretty flat.
momma2many said... (10/7/09 10:32 AM) Reply
how adorable. I have farbenmix zoe ordered right now but now I want this one because of the curved seams! I wonder if I can alter zoe to have curved seams!
craftygamma said... (10/7/09 8:15 AM) Reply
Great shirts! I love that curved raglan seam. Just wondering if when wearing the curved seam stays flat or bulges out. I think I will get this pattern--something a little different & I love sewing with knits for the grandbabies.
lara900 said... (10/7/09 4:44 AM) Reply
vow, I love this pattern! The Ts turned out really well, too. Thanks for trying this pattern and drawing my attention to it by writing the review! == pattern link now works, maybe the website was down/or you fixed it. Cute site.

8 1/2 inch Dressmaking Shears