Pattern Reviews> Storm Mountain Designs> #15 (Golden Triangle Cycling Jacket)

Review submitted in Active Wear 2011 Contest

Last Updated:1/23/11 5:33 PM
piet said... (8/1/15 1:31 PM) Reply
RTW-- RideTo Work. :)
RachelStonebreaker said... (3/3/11 7:03 PM) Reply
Your pictures are terrific. They helped me visual the great changes you made to this pattern. I really love the piping on/over the sleeve and the vent in the back!
KarmenG said... (2/15/11 10:56 PM) Reply
Just Fabulous Friend!!! Congrats on your WIN. Well deserved and inspirational too ; )
manola6176 said... (2/15/11 4:18 PM) Reply
You are brilliant!!!!!
French.Seam said... (2/6/11 3:48 AM) Reply
That's great work - I have an Altura Night Vision jkt and yours is almost that good
cboots said... (2/5/11 4:20 PM) Reply
Outstanding jacket! I love the changes you made. Great work!
lynnewill said... (2/4/11 11:18 PM) Reply
A beautiful and proffesional job. My favorite part though is how happy you look in it.
AnneM said... (2/4/11 8:56 PM) Reply
You did a wonderful job on that jacket. (Good for you to bike to work!) I don't think I've heard of this company before.
savivaring said... (1/30/11 5:49 PM) Reply
WOW- this looks great. Thank you for the pattern information - I am looking them up now!
VirginiasDghter said... (1/28/11 11:45 AM) Reply
Fantastic jacket! Great review too!
JillyBe said... (1/28/11 11:16 AM) Reply
Sleek and chic and practical - what an excellent sewing job, and very thorough review - thanks for the great pictures!
DorothyK said... (1/25/11 10:35 AM) Reply
This jacket is awesome. You designed the ultimate perfect cycling jacket. The clips are a great idea. I have them for quilting but never thought of using them for anything else. I would say that with this jacket, you have your oomph back. Well done!
ElizabethDee said... (1/25/11 8:18 AM) Reply
Wow -- i'm practically speechless. I thought the exterior was amazing, with your superb piping, and then I read your construction details, and then I saw the interior. This is what we all aspire to, clothing infinitely better than what we could buy.
MNBarb said... (1/24/11 9:00 PM) Reply
It's so inspiring for me to see a garment this well-sewn. Thanks for detailing all of the tips and changes. Your final product is very nice and so useful.
Liana said... (1/24/11 6:13 PM) Reply
What a great jacket you've made! I'm very impressed.
pterion said... (1/24/11 12:54 PM) Reply
Wow, this is so impressive!
Mahler said... (1/24/11 12:05 PM) Reply
This is such a great project. Though I am not jumping in sport gear sewing. I admire your work.
Diane333 said... (1/24/11 10:01 AM) Reply
Beautiful and very "ready wear".
Margaret said... (1/24/11 5:51 AM) Reply
Amazing jacket. I love how you've customized it!
Sigrid. said... (1/24/11 3:02 AM) Reply
Very professional looking, outstanding result. Something to enjoy wearing.
carolynw said... (1/23/11 11:51 PM) Reply
Hi Kay - this looks absolutely super.- like RTW from a high price sports store. You'll be so set for bike riding come Spring - can hardly wait for that as we go through this big deep freeze!!
Ericaeli said... (1/23/11 9:18 PM) Reply
Wow, this is an amazing jacket. All of you addtions to the pattern are just perfect.
skae said... (1/23/11 8:34 PM) Reply
you did such a nice job. you wouldn't be able to tell if it was a rtw jacket. loved the colors.
Sue Anfang said... (1/23/11 7:42 PM) Reply
Wow, amazing job Kay, it's technically gorgeous and fashionably gorgeous, too!
rutaliet said... (1/23/11 7:25 PM) Reply
I am so impressed with this jacket. You are amazing !
Sew4Fun said... (1/23/11 7:20 PM) Reply
Kay, you have outdone yourself with this jacket! It is so professional. I love all the little details it contains. Exceptional job! Well done.
CynthiaSue said... (1/23/11 6:39 PM) Reply
this is the most technically difficult thing sewn that I have ever seen on PR. I am so impressed and speechless!! the color is amazing and it just looks so professional and nice!!!
Christas said... (1/23/11 6:36 PM) Reply
Very amazing jacket ....... nice review too!
Annette1 said... (1/23/11 6:05 PM) Reply
This is REALLY NICE, Kay, and I'm so happy to find this pattern that actually covers MY size, too. I got a bike last August and just ride it around town, but it can get pretty chilly. I love the reflective accents, too. :o)
annakeeton said... (1/23/11 5:39 PM) Reply
VERY nice jacket and the changes you made to the pattern are great!

Simplicity 1932