Mood Fabrics
Mood Fabrics

Pattern Reviews> Contest> March 2011 Mini Wardrobe (March 2011 Mini-Wardrobe)

Review submitted in Mini-Wardrobe 2011 - Expand Your Wardrobe Contest
Reviewed by:squirrellypoo

About squirrellypoostarstarstarstar
NA UNITED KINGDOM
Member since: 3/27/05
Posted on:3/30/11 1:00 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 6 people
AnnS said... (4/20/11 9:29 AM) Reply
I LOOOVE your wardrobe! I have a skirt (gifted by a friend) in almost that exact shade of gray leather, I might remake the style inspired by yours! I missed voting in the contest (it closed before I could get to it) but you get my vote for a fabulous wardrobe!
speattle said... (4/12/11 1:10 PM) Reply
Wonderful photo layout. You must have been visiting my city, Seattle, WA! I saw the Space Needle in the background.
MapleCandy3 said... (4/9/11 9:40 AM) Reply
It's wonderful, emjoy your new wardrobe!
AnneMarie60 said... (4/7/11 9:24 PM) Reply
All of your pieces are special and expertly made. I like that you have stylish options for dressy or casual wear. Excellent reviews and photos, too. My pick for the winner! You're already a winner to have those wonderful garments in your wardrobe!
redheadgrrl said... (4/6/11 3:08 AM) Reply
Such a great, super-stylish wardrobe! A fab pencil skirt, great fitting dark jeans, and a pretty silk something are necessities for me, and I love your cool, on-trend take on my staples! I'll be dreaming of that skirt for days, and you've made me want to sign on for the blueprint to blue jeans class! Wonderful!
Olivia Sews said... (4/5/11 11:50 PM) Reply
You really put alot of work into it - making jeans and a leather skirt! I like the silk blouse too!!
AnneM said... (4/3/11 6:20 PM) Reply
1st leather garment - congratulations! I love the silk you made that top from. Have fun w/ the new wardrobe.
sky said... (4/3/11 2:43 PM) Reply
Everything looks great on you! My favorite is that silk blouse!
JillyBe said... (4/3/11 12:21 PM) Reply
I love the list of the countries involved! Not to mention the wardrobe itself - everything single piece is fabulous, and they work together so beautifully - great job!
AquariJenn said... (4/2/11 1:52 PM) Reply
great review and great clothes!
JudyP said... (4/2/11 10:19 AM) Reply
Wonderful! I really love your leather skirt!
blue mooney said... (4/2/11 7:57 AM) Reply
Soooo stylish!
montanachic said... (4/1/11 9:05 PM) Reply
I know I've already seen it all on your blog, but it is still all gorgeous. You are one fierce seamstress!
Elizabeth made this said... (4/1/11 10:22 AM) Reply
How exciting to have such an international wardrobe! The bolero is really cute, and I'm still gaga over the silk blouse. Excellent work as always.
loti said... (3/31/11 11:24 AM) Reply
I think my favorite is that silk top, and the skirt, fabulous.
Terri A said... (3/31/11 11:16 AM) Reply
Wonderful as always - stylish classy and cool - love it!
Kim12469 said... (3/31/11 8:42 AM) Reply
Great wardrobe! The skirt is amazing!
Skaapie said... (3/31/11 4:13 AM) Reply
Right, I'm adding that silk blouse to my list of things to sew. I have no idea how I'll get hold of the Manequim magazine for the pattern, but hey. Maybe there is a sewing fairy who will hear my wish. The rest of the wardrobe is also cool!
bijou90 said... (3/30/11 9:57 PM) Reply
Great looking jeans, and I love skirt.
SewWil said... (3/30/11 8:55 PM) Reply
Great wardrobe. I enjoyed looking at every piece. Well done!
Paris75008 said... (3/30/11 8:22 PM) Reply
Some really nice pieces in that wardrobe. And they all coordinate! Love it!
21wale said... (3/30/11 7:46 PM) Reply
Wonderful wardrobe! You got a nice variety in your combinations.
annakeeton said... (3/30/11 7:13 PM) Reply
That is a fabulous pair of jeans and skirt.
LynneMR said... (3/30/11 6:42 PM) Reply
Great detailed review. And your wardrobe is fantastic. All you pieces are just beautiful - they all have something special. I really find it inspiring!
Rosesred said... (3/30/11 4:38 PM) Reply
Beautiful wardrobe. Every piece stands on it's own and yet they also work great together.
CTBarb said... (3/30/11 4:37 PM) Reply
Great wardrobe. I especially like the leather skirt. Bravo.
Christas said... (3/30/11 4:34 PM) Reply
Very cute wardrobe. Every piece looks great!
BMH said... (3/30/11 4:26 PM) Reply
Beautiful garments beautifully made, and I love the way you put your composite photo together.
Peggy L said... (3/30/11 2:53 PM) Reply
It's great!!
lacroise1 said... (3/30/11 1:59 PM) Reply
You always make amazing stuff.... i love everything that you do. Great wardrobe... I love that silk blouse too... and great review.
Aroura said... (3/30/11 1:34 PM) Reply
Great contest review, and wonderful wardrobe! Every piece is a winner, and that silk top is to die for. Great job!
pterion said... (3/30/11 1:26 PM) Reply
Love the "Countries Involved" list. Very fun! Your wardrobe looks terrific. I covet every piece in it.

Decades of Style 3009