Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 2700 (Misses & Miss Petite Pants: Amazing Fit Collection)

Reviewed by:Kathy7661

About Kathy7661star
MI USA
Member since: 2/11/10
Posted on:5/17/12 9:17 PM
Last Updated:5/17/12 9:58 PM
See other patterns in this category: Pants
MrsCharisma said... (2/25/13 10:11 AM) Reply
AMAZING results! I cut muslins yesterday. Hopefully I'll get a great fit too!
Picnicfan said... (6/29/12 4:22 PM) Reply
Thank you for a very helpful review. Your trousers are excellent and fit you perfectly.
mochimo said... (5/26/12 4:23 PM) Reply
Your pants look great! I also have this pattern in my stash, unused. I think I will give it a try.
Barbara V said... (5/24/12 10:23 AM) Reply
Wow, nice job on these pants. They look so well fitted and flattering on you. Thanks for your review and the many tips.
Val.sew said... (5/22/12 8:43 AM) Reply
Great pair of pants, great workmanship. I know pants are very challenging to fit...yours fit perfect!
Ashford said... (5/20/12 2:23 PM) Reply
This is a tailor-made pant -tailored by you. The fabric, the fit, the drape are all working together with your figure. Congratulations on this wonderful garment. Special thanks for the fitting solutions, fabric recommendation, and link about the zipper. I need all the help that I can get.
blue mooney said... (5/19/12 12:16 PM) Reply
Beautiful fit and workmanship on the pants, and a very helpful review. Thanks!
Elizabeth made this said... (5/19/12 8:46 AM) Reply
Beautiful fit--congratulations on a great pair of pants.
GoodbyeValntino said... (5/19/12 8:17 AM) Reply
Wow - this is a great fit and good-looking pair of pants. Thanks for the review!
Kathy7661 said... (5/19/12 6:49 AM) Reply
AndreaSews, yes I did make it quite a while ago. The pattern is New Look 6598. It's an easy and quick top to make. Thank you everyone for the nice comments!
CynthiaSue said... (5/19/12 0:27 AM) Reply
You look great!
AndreaSews said... (5/18/12 11:02 PM) Reply
Lovely pants, really great looking fit. I like how you used the shirting as a facing - it is a nice touch. Cute top ALS, did you make it?
Carm09 said... (5/18/12 7:41 PM) Reply
Terrific pair of pants and very helpful review. You really nailed the fit...they look fantastic!
Mazzygirl said... (5/18/12 4:49 PM) Reply
This is also my favourite 'never-fail perfect-fit' pants pattern that I have made numerous times. Yours look absolutely fabulous too!
Levone said... (5/18/12 3:25 PM) Reply
Great looking pants! You have definitely perfected the fit on these.
AncientElna said... (5/18/12 1:58 PM) Reply
Very nice detailed account of your alterations! Also love your attractive contrast-fabric in the waistband facing -- nice detail!
Pink Hollybush Designs said... (5/18/12 12:52 PM) Reply
The pants look terrific on you! The fit is great - thank you for all the pictures.
cleverkitty said... (5/18/12 11:08 AM) Reply
I love this pattern, I have made it a few times and even wore a pair out I wore them so much, I'm someplace in the 34 other people who have reviewed this pattern but seeing yours makes me want to pull that pattern out again. I love your fabric choice and your facing, the fit is perfect, they look great on you. BTW your sewing room is perfect in every way looks like a dream room for anyone who sews.
CCQ said... (5/18/12 10:37 AM) Reply
Nice fit and helpful review; I will have to try this pattern. Also, love your sewing room as well :)
Maggie789 said... (5/18/12 9:39 AM) Reply
Great job and great review! Like your sewing room too :)
Sue Parrott said... (5/18/12 9:29 AM) Reply
Ok, so I have passed over this pattern too many times! I love the fact that you can alter the fit depending on your figure type. Your pants look great! Nice work!
RLL said... (5/18/12 8:06 AM) Reply
Wow, those look super!
marec said... (5/18/12 1:22 AM) Reply
Those are great looking pants and what a well written review-thanks so much. I have this pattern and will refer back to your review.
Dilliander said... (5/18/12 0:31 AM) Reply
Perfect! I've made these too and agree it is a great pattern. Yours look lovely.
2 Airedales n Me said... (5/18/12 0:21 AM) Reply
Those pants look fantastic on you - great that you hung in there and made them work for you. Nothing like having a TNT for pants! I have this pattern too and now I'm going to give it a whirl. Thanks for the great review.
Tacks said... (5/17/12 11:50 PM) Reply
Your work is beautiful and the fit is great!
Elemenopeo said... (5/17/12 11:02 PM) Reply
Great pants and wonderful review that was both informative and fun to read.
QuiltSewSewSue said... (5/17/12 10:26 PM) Reply
Great review thank-you!
RadarRadiance said... (5/17/12 10:02 PM) Reply
They look great on you, perfect fit! I also like the video for installing zippers.
Living Beauty said... (5/17/12 9:50 PM) Reply
Great pair of pants! They really look good on you. You've got me sold! I definitely will have to try this pattern!
JuanitaVA said... (5/17/12 9:43 PM) Reply
Great job on the pants! I have this pattern, but have yet to try it. Nice to read such a thorough review, and a good recommendation.

Kwik Sew 2994