Pattern Reviews> Other> 1203 (Whistlepig Creek E Cozy)

Review submitted in Challenge Contest 2012 - Handbag Contest
Reviewed by:JEF

About JEFstarstarstar
Member since: 7/27/05
Posted on:8/11/12 4:51 PM

Aroura said... (8/17/12 3:11 PM) Reply
Really great! Love the fabric you chose. Wish they had one for 1-pads and other larger tablet sizes (that's what I use for a reader). But still, I bet I could make it bigger myself, so thanks for the pattern link!!
marec said... (8/16/12 1:23 AM) Reply
oh, I need this very much! Beautiful fabric and very well made.
Kathy7661 said... (8/12/12 8:21 PM) Reply
I like your choice of fabrics. The print looks great with the denim. Great placement of fabric too. Nicely done!
JEF said... (8/12/12 8:00 PM) Reply
Nope, no leather, just another quilting cotton - actually the same as the lining :)
SheBear0320 said... (8/12/12 7:55 PM) Reply
Gorgeous quilting cotton -- love the floral motifs. Did you use leather on the strap closure?
carolynw said... (8/12/12 10:43 AM) Reply
Really nice and so useful when taking your reader along
SewPerfect said... (8/12/12 9:18 AM) Reply
I love this, I have a reader that gets stuffed into my purse making my purse so heavy and bulky. I like denim, sturdy and goes well with everything. The body would be a great background for machine or hand embroidery too. The fact that it is an e-pattern makes it even better. Thanks for the thoughtful review and nice photos.
renren said... (8/11/12 9:53 PM) Reply
Looks like a useful pattern. Interesting about boxing the corners. And I do have to make one of these soon! Very nice looking.

Understanding Knit Fabrics