Online Sewing Class: Fun with Fitting - PANTS

Pattern Reviews> Lutterloh> 186 (Short Shaped Jacket)

Reviewed by:Baja Susana

About Baja Susanastar
BCS Mexico
Member since: 7/13/08
Posted on:9/30/12 2:15 PM
Last Updated:10/2/12 10:59 AM

Baja Susana said... (5/30/13 8:56 AM) Reply
Annie - oh and hoodoo, Thank you for your kind remarks. After being laid up for 8 weeks with a broken ankle and the resultant weight gain from being immobile, I am back to Lutterloh. I cdrafted shorts and a knit top yesterday. I cut out some black linen shorts. Today I will make the shorts, check the fit, then churn out a few more pairs. I am doing a modified water fast to shed some of those pounds. The beauty of the system is that I can just draft a new pattern in my slimmer size.
hoodoo 2 said... (5/29/13 2:26 PM) Reply
Love the outfits you made. I love the pattern system as well and have made a perfect fitting vest from Luterloh also but your the first I have seen from anyone else Great Job!
Annie- oh said... (4/26/13 10:56 AM) Reply
Ditto to these remarks about you jacket, and thank you for the Lutterloh info about the dress form symbol - and the personalized assistance!
Mufffet said... (10/10/12 11:33 AM) Reply
Nice! :)
sewnaomi said... (10/10/12 10:16 AM) Reply
Love the jacket. The exposed zipper is well done. I don't usually like them but it really gives a bit of 'zip' to this jacket ;)
Baja Susana said... (10/9/12 6:43 PM) Reply
Thank you everyone foryou kind comments. Once my dental work is done, I have plans to make this jacket in black, and also in a peach linen embroidered with pineapples. But I will use button closures.
Sew Passionista said... (10/5/12 9:54 AM) Reply
The jacket is really cute and looks womderful on you.
Knitz said... (10/2/12 3:35 PM) Reply
Very nice!
sewme47 said... (10/2/12 12:46 PM) Reply
Love this!!! Your button and zip details are wonderful. Thanks for sharing this with us.
nancy2001 said... (9/30/12 6:10 PM) Reply
Susan, I'm not surprised that you've received many compliments on this jacket because I love everything about it -- the fit, the fabric, the exposed zipper and those birthday buttons! I think you should sew other variations of this jacket for yourself because it's a winner!

Sew House Seven The Bridgetown Backless Dress & Tunic Digital Pattern