Men's shirt, fitted, with self-lined yoke.
But, it does come with a collar variation, and sleeve length variation. The back is also constructed out of 3 panels.
34 - 46; I made a 38.
Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?
I made View A, the short-sleeved version, and it did look exactly like the photo (taking into account my small changes.)
Were the instructions easy to follow?
Very detailed and well illustrated.
What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?
I liked the slim look of this shirt, and also the 3 panels on the back to help with fitting.
A Japanese cotton/lawn
Pattern alterations or any design changes you made:
1. I lengthened the back yoke by 3cm towards the front, so that the shoulder seam wasn't sitting directly on the shoulder.
2. Turned the front plackets to the outside so that the inside fabric was on show.
3. Made the collar and stand inside out deliberately so that the fabric is on the wrong side.
4. Shortened the sleeve so that the finished hem sat 1/2 down the biceps!!!
5. Lengthened the entire shirt by 15cm!!!
6. Omitted pocket.
Would you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others?
Yes to both, and have 2 more currently cut out. A great slim shaped shirt for those males who end up swimming in larger styled shirts.
A great easy to sew shirt pattern. It comes together quickly and is shaped in a current trend. More info at my blog...
Buy this pattern for $22.50 List Price: $30.00Add to Bag