Pattern Reviews> BurdaStyle Magazine> 09-2009-137 (skirt (Demi-swirl))

Review submitted in Pattern Stash Contest Contest

Posted on:3/23/13 12:06 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 3 people
renren said... (3/25/13 1:20 PM) Reply
Quickie, I have to do all those things, too, for the best fit! I just didn't know it had a name. There's a definite tilt to the waist and I can really see it when I tie elastic around my waist to get the line where the waistline actually is.
Quickie said... (3/24/13 5:38 PM) Reply
I certainly hope you will make one yourself. Hope to see it even in this contest. Lordosis is a curve in the lower part of the spine I have to add a wedge in the back of my skirts, and in the front I have to take a wedge out. And for tops I have to take a wedge out in the lower part of the back
renren said... (3/23/13 12:18 PM) Reply
What fabulous fabric!!! The skirt, already lovely, is truly enhanced with your fabric choice. (Not sure what a lordosis is, but since you removed the darts and added elastic at the waist to accommodate it, I'm thinking I may have one, too!!!)

All About Linings