Pattern Reviews> Contest> Pantone Colors Contest (Pantone Colors Contest)

Review submitted in 2013 Spring Pantone Contest Contest
Reviewed by:IreneVB

About IreneVB
Member since: 11/4/12
Posted on:4/29/13 3:55 AM
Last Updated:4/29/13 2:28 PM

Jessica Dean said... (5/6/13 9:33 AM) Reply
Great combo and colors! Love the creative use of fabrics. Very nice. :)
HawkeMorningStar7 said... (5/2/13 11:43 AM) Reply
Welcome to PR ! Love your outfit, tres chic, sorry I don't know Italian :). Cool idea re the bindings to tie it together. Looking forward to many more reviews!
IreneVB said... (5/2/13 8:36 AM) Reply
@wendlesue: thank you :) @Aroura: you've noticed my Emerald boots (Pantone's 2013 color), you're a gourmet ;)
Aroura said... (5/1/13 0:57 AM) Reply
That asymetrical cardi is so cute. Great outfit! Ps, cute boots!!
wendlesue said... (4/30/13 6:44 PM) Reply
Very very AWESOME!
IreneVB said... (4/30/13 7:22 AM) Reply
@madbager: I'm so happy you liked both my english and thrifted/vintage fabrics! I'm trying to de-stash some pile of old fabrics and those were perfect with spring Pantone.... @sharonspils: I often wear total black, but I like this spring-y folower-y turn! Makes me smile!!! @wildberrymom: tx for the sweet word, they encourages me to go on! @christmashills: Wow, I love that you found it chic... and they're sheets!!! I'm happy you understood, I've studied english 20 years ago at school and wrote it very little since then, so I always feel like I'm writing nonsenses!
ChristmasHills said... (4/30/13 3:20 AM) Reply
I really love your outfit, so chic and just that little bit different. I like that you have taken a pattern and then made it your own with your changes. It's lovely, just in time for summer in your part of the world too. And welcome. Luckily we all understood what you were telling us so you have no problem with English.
wildberrymom said... (4/30/13 2:43 AM) Reply
Beautiful spring project and nice first review--keep them coming--your English is fine!
Sharonspils said... (4/30/13 1:02 AM) Reply
Lovely colour combination and congratulations on your first PR reviews.
madbadger said... (4/29/13 6:21 PM) Reply
Beautiful fabric choices - and your English is just fine - great review!
IreneVB said... (4/29/13 1:17 PM) Reply
@sigrid tx for reviewing my first review and for liking my flower choice! @artattack you're so kind, tx for liking both my entry and review :) @quickie when I was thinking to the pics, I've seen daffodils in my garden and... the pic was born... @sewingandalterations grazie per aver compreso il mio inglese e per la risposta in italiano... sono passata dal tuo blog (MammaNene SergerPepper) "In bocca al lupo" to all of you and thaks for the warm welcome, I appreciate!!!
sewingandalterations said... (4/29/13 9:08 AM) Reply
Brava! Il vestito e' bellissima. Mi piacciono i colori. Anche, hai fatto bene con inglese. :) In bocca al lupo!
Quickie said... (4/29/13 8:53 AM) Reply
As beufiful as the daffodils
ArtAttack said... (4/29/13 6:48 AM) Reply
Great color combo for your entry and it looks adorable on you! And congrats on your first reviews!
Sigrid. said... (4/29/13 4:39 AM) Reply
Congratulations on your first PR reviews. Well done. And your entry is lovely. So spring with the extra accent of the narcissus.

Favorite Things Little Wrap Dress Pattern