Pattern Reviews> Ottobre Design Magazine> 03-2012-34 (Jungle Stripes Dress)

Review submitted in Fabric Stash Contest 2013 Contest
Reviewed by:sunnysewing

About sunnysewingstarstarstar
WI United States
Member since: 5/4/12
Posted on:7/14/13 1:40 PM

sunnysewing said... (7/14/13 9:34 PM) Reply
Thanks all :) It makes me so happy to see her get the sewing bug. She is a very creative girl and such an old soul. @Renren, I actually almost lost the tip of my finger with my cutter. I'm so terrified of it but still use it ;) so yes, after her 21st bday I'll gift her with one. I wonder if those protecting gloves help at all?
liliv said... (7/14/13 8:25 PM) Reply
Very cute, the print and the colors are lovely! your girl is adorable sitting at the sewing machine:)
Morisot said... (7/14/13 3:05 PM) Reply
Cute. And very nice pillow!
renren said... (7/14/13 2:58 PM) Reply
Very, very nice as a nightie, too. (And your dd's pillow is so cute--perfect placement of the floral motif. I agree about the rotary cutter for kids (and others). First she takes drivers' training, the SAT, and maybe for her 21st birthday . . . she can use it. Too, too scary for a kid. We had a PR member who dropped a rotary cutter and injured her foot plus I've heard of so many mishaps. Mine always has the safety guard engaged unless I am actively using the cutter. I've still hit a fingernail from time to time and I'm grateful for that bit of fingertip coverage the body provides.) Love the fabrics you have used.
Sew Whatever said... (7/14/13 2:51 PM) Reply
How useful to find a pattern that works for dress or nightgown!

You Sew Girl City Bag Pattern

You Sew Girl City Bag Pattern

DVD - Will this fabric work for you?

DVD - Will this fabric work for you?