This is the third time I've made this pattern, so obviously I like it quite a bit and highly recommend it. I finished this one, from rumpled fabric out of the dryer to wearable item, in under six hours. Including a LOT of ironing.
I'm not sure I'm quite as happy with this one as the previous. It somehow doesn't seem quite as flattering. I don't know if it's because the 100% linen is less drapey than the linen/rayon, or maybe I cut it just enough differently to affect the fit, or the busier print camoflages figure flaws better, or it could even just be that I'm not wearing my favourite bra in the picture with the blue one. That said, even if I don't like it as much as the previous one, I do still like it quite a bit and expect to get lots of wear out of it.