This is a very easy pattern but OOP. I made it with some major modifications. I had the polyester georgette and I really wanted to make a top with a cowl neckline but was having trouble finding a pattern for woven fabric. I have never tried to modify a pattern but thought I would give it a try. I have had the fabric for several years and really wanted to make the top.
I went online to search for help to modify an existing pattern. Again I ran into the situation of most directions dealing with knits. The instructions I ended up using are from an extension bulletin from Oregon State University 1934. With their instructions I was able to modify the neckline and convert the sleeves to a slightly flutter version.
My top does not look like the photo on the envelope.
If you have this pattern or find it, it is very easy and versatile. I have used the pattern in it's original state previously.