The asymmetry of the top is lovely, but it does require 15 pattern pieces. Luckily, I used a plain colored linen. Using a printed fabric would require additional focus to avoid cutting a pattern piece "upside down."
Prior to sewing the top, I read other's reviews noting the comments on the collar and other raw edges.
I finished the side and back seams, but finishing the neck and collar edges required adding a lining (I used a coordinating print) to the inner collar and a bias binding edge to the outer collar.
By adding the inner collar lining, the front facings could be sewn between the collar and the lining to give a finish to the upper facing edge.
Bound buttonholes were used to add more visual interest to the garment. The pattern buttonhole marking worked well.
The top stitching lines for the front were stitched. The neckline stitches were not.
I did not include the peplum. It made the garment "bell out".
The armholes are nicely shaped. They are not too large nor do they "bag" open. I would have preferred armholes facings, but cutting the bias strips larger than the pattern indicated and then trimming worked well.
I would recommend this pattern to anyone - but would recommend making a muslin - not to determine the fit - but to determine the construction methods to avoid unfinished edges - especially with regard to the collar.
Buy this pattern for $15.16 List Price: $18.95Add to Bag