Brother
Brother

Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 2103 (Vogue Couturier Design Sybil C)

Reviewed by:Graca

About Gracastarstarstar
Member since: 7/25/11
Posted on:3/6/14 7:26 PM
Last Updated:3/6/14 7:33 PM

Review Rating:
Very Helpful by 8 people
Graca said... (4/1/14 10:20 AM) Reply
Thanks, the plan for the next on is a small check, light-weight 100% wool I would love to sew a black leather piece at the yoke band. We'll see if I can find a soft leather piece. But I think I will wait until my summer break to work on it when I have time to focus on all the little details.
sewgirlygirl-knot! said... (3/7/14 3:49 PM) Reply
What a nice job on the zipper, good chose. The details are very nice. Thanks for bringing this old pattern and designer to my attention.
mmcp said... (3/7/14 6:15 AM) Reply
Beautiful dress--I actually own a 60's dress that has these lines, and it is gorgeous. I'll look out for this one!
Elona said... (3/6/14 8:25 PM) Reply
Aren't these old couturier patterns wonderful? Congratulations on a beautiful outcome.
dinagideon said... (3/6/14 8:22 PM) Reply
Congratulations!!! It is really pretty. I understand the desire to sew up these vintage patterns, and Sybil Connolly has some very beautiful designs. So sneaky, aren't they, though, with all those hidden details that seem deceptively simple in design, but are really so difficult to sew up? ;) What is the plan for the next version?

Paradiso Designs Kimono Jacket Formula Pattern