Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1374 (Badley Mishka Evening Gown)

Reviewed by:Nancysewingbskt

About Nancysewingbsktstar
Member since: 3/7/14
Posted on:3/7/14 3:35 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 13 people
Crystal H said... (3/4/15 7:02 PM) Reply
Stunning and beautiful! I'm going to make this for this Halloween. I'm going as a silent movie star and grayscale makeup. I'm going to have somebody to go do the back but the pattern ...I can see an old 1920's movie star in this.
Couturemum said... (8/21/14 2:48 AM) Reply
SewWil said... (3/13/14 5:45 PM) Reply
Gorgeous dress!
leahboyan said... (3/8/14 3:16 PM) Reply
Great to see this dress at Expo! it is stunning and it makes me want to be a foxy lady! Maybe in hot pink?
SewPrincess said... (3/8/14 12:48 PM) Reply
So beautiful!!
chenille said... (3/8/14 11:40 AM) Reply
So glad to see this done up - just beautiful. I fell in love with this pattern when it first came out.
Sue Parrott said... (3/8/14 9:34 AM) Reply
Wow, wow, wow! So beautiful! I'd love to see more photos of the dress, especially the lucky lady that gets to wear it!
CSM--Carla said... (3/8/14 9:18 AM) Reply
WOW WOW WOW!!! BTW, Foxy Lady is also available in my local Walmart! I've seen it in black and in white. (You can look it up on line to see if it is in your local WM). Love that stuff!
koo104 said... (3/8/14 8:59 AM) Reply
I flashed through the photo gallery and stopped thinking I know this dress! I walk by the shop 3 days a week. Lovely!
Sharon48 said... (3/8/14 0:50 AM) Reply
love it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Changma said... (3/8/14 0:33 AM) Reply
Beautiful, and I love the color!
SewLibra said... (3/8/14 0:32 AM) Reply
Gorgeous dress, color and low back cowl. Wow!
STARG said... (3/8/14 0:30 AM) Reply
Very pretty!
sewgirlygirl-knot! said... (3/8/14 0:25 AM) Reply
What a lucky dressform, it gets to wear your beautiful dress and look stunningly elegant in the process.
CissieW said... (3/7/14 11:12 PM) Reply
Nothing more to add to all the raves. This is a stunning dress and beautifully constructed!
Sew Good said... (3/7/14 10:57 PM) Reply
Ditto what jjosiejo wrote!
ggf2005 said... (3/7/14 9:15 PM) Reply
jenleeC said... (3/7/14 9:12 PM) Reply
Thanks for the review. This pattern has been on my wishlist for a while now just waiting on the right occasion to justify making it. Your red version is quite stunning.
JudieL said... (3/7/14 9:09 PM) Reply
Stunning dress! The fabric on the right is gorgeous too.
Nancysewingbskt said... (3/7/14 8:42 PM) Reply
Thanks everyone, I really appreciate the feedback!
CynthiaSue said... (3/7/14 7:37 PM) Reply
Wow. amazing!!!
jjosiejo said... (3/7/14 5:44 PM) Reply
Gorgeous! If only I could get away with backless I would sew this up and wear it every day - to the park, on the school run, to the supermarket... Absolutely love it!
Clareew said... (3/7/14 5:19 PM) Reply
Wonderful, great review.
KathleenS said... (3/7/14 5:16 PM) Reply
Great dress! Red is such a fantastic colour for an evening gown. It would be good to see a photo of the inside detail that keeps the cowl in place.
slmstyle said... (3/7/14 5:10 PM) Reply
Gorgeous! Your dress is a stunner! And welcome to PatternReview. We look forward to more fabulous sewing projects from you!
Quickie said... (3/7/14 4:16 PM) Reply
Beautifull on the dressform......
MrsCharisma said... (3/7/14 3:59 PM) Reply