Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 3070 (Men Pants & Shorts)

Reviewed by:MariaDenmark

About MariaDenmarkstarstar
DENMARK
Member since: 5/13/03
Posted on:9/24/05 11:59 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 7 people

Denise said... (3/23/07 8:04 PM) Reply
Do you think a knit like sweatshirt materialwill work? Cute hubby. Very nice job on the lounge pants. I think I'll try this pattern for my own hubby.
Hilary said... (12/29/06 2:05 PM) Reply
Ok, I am *really* late catching this review-but I am glad I didn't miss it! Your dhubby is too cute, and what a great idea on "splat" pants-love it! I too am now the official wardrobe supplier for my ENTIRE family (6 including me-and guess who has the fewest clothes?! ME- why is that?! :oP ) Anyway great review, very funny!
MaryBeth said... (10/8/05 7:07 AM) Reply
Cute guy! Tell him he looks adorable in his pants picture. Guys can get away with this sort of hamming it up, don't you think?
Tini said... (10/7/05 4:17 PM) Reply
Heiko just said something like " never put a pic like that on pr of me!" while I"m sitting in a library chuckling :)
KathleenS said... (9/29/05 3:09 PM) Reply
Teehee. He asked for it, didn't he.
Barbara at Cat Fur Studio said... (9/25/05 8:18 PM) Reply
The pants look great - and your husband is cute wearing them. I think my husband needs some splat pants too - maybe he'll get them from me for Christmas. Thanks for the great idea.
lazylol said... (9/25/05 7:54 AM) Reply
A very funny review - thanks.
Maychi said... (9/25/05 3:26 AM) Reply
What a funny review! The pants look so comfortable! An the photo of Dennis - LOL
Katharine in BXL said... (9/25/05 2:07 AM) Reply
ROTFL!!! Dennis is so chivalrous to let you take his photo in splat pants. Thanks for the funny review!
SewTwin said... (9/24/05 11:49 PM) Reply
Maria, I got your point, in that we can inflict humor and revenge at the same time with our sewing skills.If they only knew they are our pawn.Funny point is they help pay for it! Oh well, they do deserve it! I love the reviews that make me laugh! You did a great job, and used the perfect fabric.This guy is in for many more surprises in the future!Good Luck, and keep up the Attitude!!
Annika said... (9/24/05 10:01 PM) Reply
Maria - what a great picture of Dennis! Sorry he feels tired/hungover/whatever! At least he is stylishly so!
RobynB said... (9/24/05 5:15 PM) Reply
Thanks for the laughs (at the expense of your husband!). I think you might be onto something with the Splat Pants thing...I foresee a whole new industry...LOL.
Mary Stiefer said... (9/24/05 3:22 PM) Reply
Never heard of 'splat' pants but I love it. Can't wait to use this on DSS. I've made him sleep pants (or whatever they call them) and I'm sure he uses them as ''splat" pants. Great job. Sorry hubby - but we are enjoying the picture.
Tailypo said... (9/24/05 12:11 PM) Reply
Poor, poor husband! The look on his face is priceless. I hope he enjoys his splat-pants -- the look very comfy.

Lekala Patterns 4042