Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 9620 (misses'/miss petite dress)

Reviewed by:Chris Kelly

About Chris Kellystarstar
WA USA
Member since: 10/2/05
Posted on:1/23/06 1:09 PM
Pattern Size:Regular Petite

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people
patsijean said... (6/11/06 10:04 AM) Reply
I agree with Becky4803, every once in a while an easy to sew pattern is just what we need to reduce stress and have some instant gratification. The dress is quite lovely, even if it was easy. I am sure that the purse and dress together make a striking outfit. Don't tell anyone how easy it was.
Chris Kelly said... (2/23/06 8:19 AM) Reply
I have no problems slipping this dress on and off. THis pattern calls for no zipper...it works out great without on. If not sure..Id put the zipper in.
jbrewer said... (2/22/06 2:00 PM) Reply
Your finished dress and matching purse look lovely. I have this pattern but never used it. I'm concerned there is no back zipper yet it looks fairly fitted. Do you have trouble slipping it on and off?
Ladyslipper said... (1/24/06 7:49 PM) Reply
Very elegant!
pterion said... (1/24/06 9:30 AM) Reply
Looks great! Very classic and pretty!
AnneM said... (1/24/06 7:54 AM) Reply
Easy to sew is good for in-between those harder projects! And you have a very classic looking dress, great to show off your print.
BeckyC said... (1/24/06 7:21 AM) Reply
I think your dress is stylish and feminine! Sounds like this pattern would be good to make to help reduce stress after making a challenging garment. Your results are lovely.
LBJ said... (1/24/06 0:00 AM) Reply
Very pretty!
Nickle said... (1/23/06 4:19 PM) Reply
I really like your dress and your fabric choice. I bet it looks great on. Also like your matching purse.
Mary Stiefer said... (1/23/06 1:26 PM) Reply
I think this looks great. The little slit at the neckline adds something to it. I don't know that you would want anything too complicated with the print on this fabric. P.S. I had some fabric with this same exact print and just made a little pullover top with it - so - you know I like the fabric.

More Knits