Online Sewing Class: Leather 101

Last Updated:1/7/07 4:44 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 5 people
See other patterns in this category: Mens - Shirts    Mens

Heatherrique said... (1/7/07 1:55 PM) Reply
Nice review! Great job on the outfits for your DH and your handsome DH is such a great sport to model your creations!
AnneM said... (5/3/06 5:20 AM) Reply
Excellent looking t-shirt (and DH). 6'6"? I would definitely have to shorten this up for my DH.
wvsher said... (5/2/06 2:32 PM) Reply
Nice shirt!
Irene Q said... (5/2/06 10:53 AM) Reply
Great shirt, and love all the great photos of your DH! I'm guessing that his shirts are short in back because he has extra muscles in the shoulders and upper back, perhaps from the cycling??
Hilary said... (5/2/06 9:30 AM) Reply
This looks very nice!! I love the color, it's one of my favorites :o) It's nice to see it on your tall DH so I can get an idea how it will work for my DH (who is not *quite* that tall, at 6'2"-since I'm 5'1" I'd break my neck if he were, lol) Thanks for the review!
CSM--Carla said... (5/2/06 8:48 AM) Reply
What a beautiful shirt--on a handsome guy!! Great color choices too. Love that pants fabric! Did you make those too? Thanks for this excellent review.
Celeste said... (5/2/06 8:46 AM) Reply
Looks great! Have you considered trying their men's small to do one for yourself? I have a Burda men's t-shirt pattern which is meant to be a muscle shirt so it fits a man tightly. For the heck of it I made one for myself in the small in knit wool jersey (shortened length for my short frame) and it looks very classy! I will make more of them for myself again and like that I don't have to do a full bust adjustment since it is drafted for a man's chest which is broader than a woman's, anyway--measure their small and see if it works for you.

SewBaby Reversible Skirt Pattern