Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 2334 (Men's Underwear)

Reviewed by:Irene Q

Other Projects by Irene Q using this Pattern

Home Sewing Depot

Home Dec Sewing Supplies

Irene Q said... (10/8/07 10:35 AM) Reply
got2bjennyg, no, these don't have a center back seam. It's cut on a fold. There's just the center front seam/fly and the crotch seam.
Mary Stiefer said... (5/16/06 6:39 PM) Reply
These look great Irene. I'm sure DH will love you even more for making these comfy boxers.
Hilary said... (5/16/06 5:38 PM) Reply
These look great-I made the briefs from this pattern and my DH likes them very much. Thanks for the review!
redsquid said... (5/16/06 1:46 PM) Reply
Thanks for the review - my husband might like these as he's been wearing Eddie Bauer knit boxers.
Debbie Cook said... (5/16/06 1:35 PM) Reply
Oh darn! I thought your DH was going to be modeling these with that happy smile like he's done in your other reviews. LOL! They look great! Love the squirt dye idea. My gang all wear knit boxers or boxer briefs, but I don't think I'll be making them. I'm too selfish with my sewing time and usually ME, ME, ME! :-)
Elona said... (5/16/06 12:41 PM) Reply
Very nice undies, Irene. I'm sure your dh will enjoy wearing them. I also have found the fit of mens' Kwik Sew underwear a little strange. The lack of seams doesn't bother me, because many of my dh's shorts lack seams in standard places, but it's the cut that's odd, at least in the more fitted underwear. It's almost as if the designer was a woman or bashful about measuring the important male areas, because the fit in this particular region is very, very, well, "vague," I guess would be the word I'd use.

Ottobre Design 04-2004-4