Pattern Reviews> Self Drafted Pattern> 37509-1001 (Placemats)

Reviewed by:Mufffet

About Mufffetstarstarstarstar
VT USA
Member since: 8/14/05
Posted on:6/1/06 11:15 PM
Last Updated:4/11/09 12:22 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 2 people
betsyross said... (4/12/09 5:01 PM) Reply
What a fun idea. Your placemats must really add joy to the table. The presentation is a great way to serve a variety of ethnic cuisines. Just love your mats and idea. Thanks for the review.
crystalwoods said... (4/12/09 1:33 PM) Reply
They do look like fun! Great looking placemats and I love the theme idea - I just might have to make some myself :)
Smak said... (10/10/07 3:14 PM) Reply
It was very helpful. I was able to visualize it as I was reading. I think that I Will be able to make these with no trouble. Thanks for the review.
AnneM said... (6/30/06 12:06 PM) Reply
Placemats are about the only homedec sewing I do. I like making different themes. I like your bias tape idea; I'll try that.
wvsher said... (6/2/06 11:24 AM) Reply
Great placemats for a delicious Chinese dinner! Thanks for describing how to make them w/o a pattern.
Stephanie C. said... (6/2/06 11:01 AM) Reply
Great idea! Love your fabric choices, too. Now you have to learn to eat with chopsticks!
hnjmom said... (6/2/06 11:00 AM) Reply
Love these placemats! Very cute. You really got me thinking. Hmm...I'm thinking seasonal. Christmas, Thanksgiving, 4th of July, Easter... My kids would love this. Thanks for a good idea.
Mufffet said... (6/2/06 10:01 AM) Reply
Thanks for the nice comments! The dishes, by the way, were not easy to find - I found them online - no one seems to carry them in any store or regular online kitchen ware store, though they are very reasonably priced.
jbrewer said... (6/2/06 7:56 AM) Reply
What a great idea! Really lets you enjoy the whole Chinese experience -- not just the food!
Mirza said... (6/2/06 7:32 AM) Reply
This is so nice! What a great way to eat chinese take out!
Mary Stiefer said... (6/1/06 11:20 PM) Reply
How lovely. What a treat to have a Chinese dinner at your house. Love the placemats and the fabric.

by: ElizabethA...