Pattern Reviews> McCall's> m4761 (girl's dress)

Reviewed by:ivette

Posted on:6/20/06 7:15 PM
Last Updated:12/3/06 2:16 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 2 people
Levityinbrevity said... (1/22/08 9:02 PM) Reply
Wow great review I have the pattern sitting here and I have been thinking of doing it NOW I WILL!
slanden99 said... (6/21/06 2:20 PM) Reply
advanced beginner would be appropiate for someone at your skill level who doesn't know how to alter for adult clothing yet.
ivette said... (6/21/06 11:05 AM) Reply
Thanks so much for the compliments. I guess it's my perfectionist qualities in which I measured my self against and thought my skills were at a beginer's level. I would like to learn how to alter adult clothing so I can make my own. Children don't have breasts or major hip issues.
Mary Stiefer said... (6/21/06 8:54 AM) Reply
Wow girl - you've done a fabulous job on this cute little dress. I, too, believe you need to set yourself up as an intermediate sewer. If you don't feel comfortable with that right away how about using advance beginner because you are definitely that.
jessika said... (6/20/06 10:01 PM) Reply
I think the dress is beautiful. I used this same fabric and it is easy to use. How did you put the link for the picture as click here. I don't understand how to do that.
slanden99 said... (6/20/06 8:50 PM) Reply
Very nice dress--I like the back. I think Ronda is right-I don't think you are a beginner either.
ivette said... (6/20/06 8:01 PM) Reply
click here
ivette said... (6/20/06 7:38 PM) Reply
I sorry I couldn't set up the url for the back photo anyone have tips how I can set it up after the review has been done. This is the best feature of the dress.
ivette said... (6/20/06 7:29 PM) Reply
I'm sorry I couldn't set up the url address for the back photo anyone have tips how I can set it up after the review has been done. This is the best feature of the dress.
Elemenopeo said... (6/20/06 7:27 PM) Reply
Good pocket tip. I'll have to try that.
Ronda Rae said... (6/20/06 7:19 PM) Reply
Looks great. Are you sure you're only a beginner? Maybe you should up yourself to advanced beginner- after all you put in a zipper. Nice review.

SewBaby Totpacks Pattern