Pattern Reviews> McCall's> 3661 (McCall's)

Reviewed by:ReneeSews

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 5 people

Just Make it Sew

Quality Fashion Fabrics

AnneM said... (7/26/06 9:13 AM) Reply
What an adorable top. Love it.
lornakismet said... (6/29/06 12:24 PM) Reply
I would love to be able to wear this. It is so soft and pretty. ......... and I do like it in summery white. -LornaKismet (Lorna A.)
Debbie Cook said... (6/28/06 2:03 PM) Reply
Cute Renee! I think I even have this pattern. I'm glad the FBA stuff helped. :)
sideseams said... (6/28/06 1:48 PM) Reply
Your top turned out great. I checked out that Over the Rainbow site. Looks like a new favorite for me! Thank you.
PKPudlin said... (6/28/06 12:53 PM) Reply
What a cute, summery top! I'll have to look at this one again. Nice review.
ReneeSews said... (6/28/06 11:40 AM) Reply
OOP? Oh my gosh have I had this pattern that long, lol. Checked out your review, great job, I knew I wanted to make the other views that are included in this. Sherril I am going to slit the sides and serge the armhole edges cutting them back so the green will be wearable. I think I forgot to mention that the orginal is very low cut shows a lot of cleavage.
Sherril Miller said... (6/28/06 11:39 AM) Reply
Didn't notice this pattern before but it's very cute. I was wondering if your green muslin would fit me? Hmmm. I'd need a FBA too. I need to get busy and sew some sleeveless for my trip to Tucson and this pattern would be perfect. Thanks for the review.
Cotton Picker said... (6/28/06 11:09 AM) Reply
Very nice top. This is the same pattern I recently reviewed, only mine is McCall's 3662 which is in Misses sizes. I did view C and am currently finishing view B. I really like this versatile pattern.
Cathy Loves Fabric said... (6/28/06 9:52 AM) Reply
This is a really cute summer top. I didn't see the asymmetrical overlay at first but it looks really nice.
Mary Stiefer said... (6/28/06 9:29 AM) Reply
I like the idea of this top. If you are like me, when I sit down I have to, many time, undo the bottom button of my blouse. It looks like this will just work. You did a great job.

Colette Patterns 1024