Pattern Reviews> Threads Magazine> #126 September 2006 (Elegant, Wide Belt)

Reviewed by:Tiner W

About Tiner Wstarstarstar
PA USA
Member since: 8/29/02
Posted on:7/5/06 10:32 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 4 people
Liana said... (7/28/06 11:52 PM) Reply
Really pretty! I saw the photo first and recognized the sash, so looked for the review. Very nice!
SBanks said... (7/6/06 5:04 AM) Reply
Fantastic! I love the color and it really complements the dress. I just got the magazine last night and have brocade on the cutting table now. Thank you for the tip about the width and being short-waisted, I am too and will probably cut mine a bit narrower.
Christina Sonja said... (7/6/06 0:41 AM) Reply
Your belt fabric really complements your dress and I love how you've tied the belt. I just read this article this morning while on the bus... thanks for sharing your success!
Cathy Loves Fabric said... (7/5/06 11:59 PM) Reply
Boy, you ARE on the ball. I haven't even finished reading the article. What a great look. It is very classy and elegant.
PVA said... (7/5/06 11:18 PM) Reply
Thanks so much for being so "quick off the mark"! I love your version & it's perfect with your dress. I will be itching to use a brocade that's been in my stash for at least 25 years! (I have a friend who says "No fabric will be sewn before it's time!")
Mufffet said... (7/5/06 10:46 PM) Reply
This is so lovely! Your fabric and the dress you have on go so well. A lovely job! I saw that article and haven't read it yet - it won't be my style but for those who can wear it, it is just beautiful.

BurdaStyle Magazine 02-2009-124