Pattern Reviews> Favorite Things> V021 (The Jammies)

Reviewed by:ValerieJ

About ValerieJstar
Member since: 6/14/06
Posted on:9/12/06 12:16 PM

Vesta Patterns

RNBSNJD said... (6/28/09 12:23 PM) Reply
I have this pattern and like it with a little change -- the seam at the crotch is a little too angled, so I take a little out there.
Jill Hubbard said... (9/13/06 10:02 AM) Reply
I've been looking for a P.j. pattern like this, that reminds me of Karen Neuberger style very $$ in the big dept. stores. Thank you for the review.
patsijean said... (9/13/06 0:51 AM) Reply
These jammies are very cute. Much nicer than my bottoms and a t-shirt outfits. I like long bottoms as my legs feel cold, even though they aren't. I am going to take a closer look at this pattern.
Nancywin said... (9/13/06 0:33 AM) Reply
Very cute jammies. These are exactly the kind I like to wear. I'm not familiar with this pattern company, so I"ll have to check them out! Thanks for the reveiw
pterion said... (9/12/06 4:28 PM) Reply
Nice pajamas! I actually have a pair of scrubs that I wear as pajamas because I really like that look and amount of ease. Your jammies are definitely cuter than plain scrubs.
Stacy Sews said... (9/12/06 2:07 PM) Reply
Thanks for the review - I have this pattern, but haven't sewn it up yet. I like the scrubs look, very comfy.
OP Gal said... (9/12/06 1:16 PM) Reply
Cute jammies. Who cares if they look a little like scrubs, you'll be wearing them in bed, so who'll know. Anyway, lot of PJs look kind of like scrubs.