Pattern Reviews> Bonfit Patterners> Pants Patterner (one seam style crop pants)

Reviewed by:Dale C

About Dale Cstarstarstar
HI United States
Posted on:9/20/06 9:06 PM
Pattern Size:Petite
Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 13 people

Other Projects by Dale C using this Pattern

Dale C said... (12/14/07 1:51 PM) Reply
Hi Logan, We recently started up a Bonfit sew-along on the message board. So far, there's only 3 of us working on the bodice patterners and we're all taking a break for the busy holidays. Check the boards under Sew-Alongs to find us, we'd love to have you join us!
logan said... (12/13/07 4:38 PM) Reply
I recently purchased the Bonfit on resale and am looking forward to trying something out but I need to finish some nightgowns for the grandkids first. I think this info is helpful and would love to hear more about it and what should i first try? I have the whole set so.... any suggestions would be great. Thanks
Gladys said... (10/26/06 4:13 AM) Reply
They look great and the outside patch pockets are very handy!
Barbara R said... (10/10/06 12:04 PM) Reply
These look really nice. You might be able to re-sew a lower/reshaped crotch seam. I do this all the time, even on RTW. I pin it out first (with safety pins!) and then just sew it up. Easy!
SouthernStitch said... (9/21/06 5:11 PM) Reply
I think that it skims over your thighs very nicely. I never would have guessed they are one seam. Good job!
cindyann said... (9/21/06 9:56 AM) Reply
Thanks for the review Dale. Wow, has it been two years already since the baby was born. Time sure does fly! Cute pants, love the zipper pocket. A nice detail.
cecelia said... (9/21/06 9:48 AM) Reply
I enjoyed your review--your pants came out really well. I've never even heard of Bonfit until now.
carolynw said... (9/21/06 9:14 AM) Reply
The pants look really good on you and I just love your review - good sense of humour!!
PixieCat said... (9/21/06 6:15 AM) Reply
I've never tried the Bonfit but wondered if it was as complicated as it looks. But you got a wonderful result. Your pants look great! Thanks for the Bonfit review.
Mary Stiefer said... (9/20/06 11:05 PM) Reply
These look great and appear to be quite comfy

BurdaStyle Magazine 06-2005-110

by: yummymummy...

by: Deepika

You Sew Girl 300mm Square Snap PATTERN ONLY Pattern

You Sew Girl 300mm Square Snap PATTERN ONLY Pattern

Sew Chic Knapsack Pattern (ln100)

Sew Chic Knapsack Pattern (ln100)