Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 2317 (Baby Bubble Dress)

Viewed 2001 times
Reviewed by:Sew4Fun

About Sew4Funstarstarstarstar
Member since: 6/23/04
Posted on:9/22/06 9:12 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 7 people
Mel.J said... (10/1/08 6:29 AM) Reply
Hilary said... (5/31/07 3:12 PM) Reply
I missed this before-but omygosh, how CUUUUUTE!!! Love them both :o)
LiZ said... (11/6/06 4:02 PM) Reply
Beautiful baby dress. I love the green version and that perky patch really sets it off.
Modiste Madness said... (9/24/06 11:37 AM) Reply
I love these traditionall baby clothes. They are so adorable and the kids are adorable in them. Your version is excellent.
Sewnla said... (9/23/06 10:45 AM) Reply
Very cute outfit,love that it is made from seersucker, that's such a comfortable fabric.
slanden99 said... (9/23/06 10:12 AM) Reply
Adorable! I love the applique and lace. Seersucker is a great idea
Monica G said... (9/23/06 8:06 AM) Reply
Very beautiful. I must remember that nice little tip about seersucker. Of course I know seersucker doesn't need ironing but I seem to forget to take that fact into account when making my fabric choices!!
Sew4Fun said... (9/23/06 1:39 AM) Reply
Melissa, I found the pattern here -
MelissaB in WA said... (9/23/06 0:38 AM) Reply
One more things from me, can you possibly post a photo of the pattern envelope so those who might look for this pattern will know what they are looking for. I know I always remember pictures better than pattern numbers (I probably should keep a wishlist with me, huh?). Thanks!
Lori V said... (9/22/06 11:02 PM) Reply
So cute.
pterion said... (9/22/06 10:14 PM) Reply
Darling little outfit! Great advice about strengthening with twill tape - sometimes the Snapsource snaps can be a little tight.
Vonnevo said... (9/22/06 10:02 PM) Reply
Gorgeous Belinda ! The embroidery really adds to the overall look and the seersucker is a top idea. Hopefully similar patterns are available for this style. Thanks for another terrific review :)
MelissaB in WA said... (9/22/06 9:59 PM) Reply
Those are too cute! I so need another girl so I can dress her up in cute little things like that.
Celeste said... (9/22/06 9:53 PM) Reply
What a beautiful job! I love the little details. It looks like it would be a fun pattern to invent alot of different versions. Like sewing doll clothes!!
hongkongshopper said... (9/22/06 9:44 PM) Reply
So cute. My Niece is about to have a baby, so these tips will make it easier. Thanks Belinda :)
minieme said... (9/22/06 9:39 PM) Reply