Pattern Reviews> Marfy> 1076 (Free blouse fall 06/07)

Reviewed by:Re Becca

About Re Beccastarstarstar
Member since: 9/12/05
Posted on:10/4/06 3:06 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 19 people
JamieLiz said... (1/11/09 4:51 PM) Reply
Lovely blouse! Marfy is still a mystery to me. Your review is really appreciated.
aunt saidee said... (10/13/06 1:47 AM) Reply
I am just beginning to look at Marfy patterns, so tho't I would check out any reviews here. I am new to this site, but think I could spend lots of time here! Your blouse is yummy: well-done, and thanks for your informative and well-written review.My friend Rachel and I are considering purchasing some patterns; have not seen the magazine? catalog? except as shown on the Vogue site. Love the designs.
Donna H said... (10/5/06 4:25 PM) Reply
Very nice. I love the color of the fabric.
Re Becca said... (10/5/06 1:43 PM) Reply
Milwaukee Kelly, Their translations are quite loose sometimes and I had never heard of a Korean collar, so I am pretty sure that they mean the same thing. Thank you so uch for you kind words. I will post different versions in the future.
milwaukee_kelly said... (10/5/06 9:40 AM) Reply
Rebecca, this is a really nice shirt. I love the print. Does Korean collar just equal mandarin collar, or is there a difference?
lmg said... (10/5/06 9:29 AM) Reply
Beautiful lines. It came out fantastic. I have this traced out, now to make it up!
carolynw said... (10/5/06 9:23 AM) Reply
Oh this is just lovely - your fabric is very, very pretty and Ilike the idea of underlining with organza. I am going to be trying my first Marfy pattern (coat). Wish me luck!!
Danvillegirl said... (10/5/06 5:20 AM) Reply
Lovely fabric choice for this blouse. Really flattering.
Liana said... (10/4/06 7:00 PM) Reply
Very nice, ReBecca! It looks so nice on you too. Looking forward to seeing your next version. Sounds like you like this pattern a lot.
CarolynGM said... (10/4/06 6:31 PM) Reply
Hmm. I like shoulder princess styles too. Your shirt looks like it was worth the price of the catalog.
MasoumaRose said... (10/4/06 6:30 PM) Reply
Wow! your blouse looks great! Congratulations!
ACB said... (10/4/06 5:47 PM) Reply
Just beautiful, it came out great, I have been considering purchasing this magazine. Great review!
Peggy L said... (10/4/06 3:12 PM) Reply
Great shirt and excellant review. I'll look forward to seeing your other creations with this pattern.

PerfectFuse Medium Black