Pattern Reviews> No Pattern Used> n/a (Sarongs)

Reviewed by:Leslie in Austin

About Leslie in Austinstarstarstarstar
TX USA
Member since: 1/30/03

Posted on:10/22/06 5:43 PM
Last Updated:11/1/06 10:42 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 3 people
Karla Kizer said... (11/1/06 6:25 PM) Reply
Kelly: "I can't wait to hear about the details of your trip." Ummm, I don't think I'm old enough to hear the details. The sarongs were an inspired idea. I wonder if Project Runway's Ulli has considered breaking into the resort-wear market with print sarongs?
slee said... (11/1/06 5:39 PM) Reply
I love all of your sarongs! Would love to hear more about where that lovely beach is at?
MelissaB in WA said... (11/1/06 4:02 PM) Reply
Oh la la, those look so cute on you. Glad you had fun and I want my pina colada too! ;-)
Rhoda K said... (11/1/06 3:32 PM) Reply
Beautiful outfits, glad you had a great time! Did you make your bikini's too?
Debbie Cook said... (11/1/06 11:16 AM) Reply
Oh, you're bad!! Sounds like you had a great trip ... welcome back, and where's MY pina colada??? Hmm??
casken said... (11/1/06 11:04 AM) Reply
Very pretty!
BettyMike said... (10/26/06 2:32 PM) Reply
Very Cool! Next time we take a weekend bike trip to Kerrville, I'll have to stop at Creations. Your resort collection will be the envy of all the ladies there!
milwaukee_kelly said... (10/23/06 11:44 AM) Reply
Beautiful batiks. I can't wait to hear about the details of your trip.
Peggy L said... (10/23/06 10:49 AM) Reply
What a great idea! You are going to look great.
cindyann said... (10/23/06 10:13 AM) Reply
You are going to be the most stylish woman on vacation! Love your suits and the sarongs are a perfect match for them.
joan said... (10/23/06 1:53 AM) Reply
Great/creative ideas and very nice results.... and sexy also. You are the one that can wear them too. Enjoy your tropical vacation.
CSM--Carla said... (10/23/06 1:04 AM) Reply
ahhhhh, now I see how you did this. Great idea!! Love your review with pix. Thanks, Carla
BeckyC said... (10/22/06 10:41 PM) Reply
Great sarongs! I'm green with envy too looking at that beach bed! Can't wait to hear all about your second honeymoon - or at least the parts you can share with us! Hee Hee!
GorgeousFabrics said... (10/22/06 10:06 PM) Reply
Love it!! Personally, I'd never leave the beach bed. "Oh cabana boy, another round of rum and pineapple please!" :) Have a great time. -Ann
Ann Smith said... (10/22/06 8:51 PM) Reply
That is where you are staying! Wow! No wonder you need sarongs and bikinis. Have fun.
Deepika said... (10/22/06 7:32 PM) Reply
Oh Leslie, I am so jealous! Love the bikini top too. Where did you find it?
Barbara at Cat Fur Studio said... (10/22/06 7:13 PM) Reply
Gorgeous with the suits. Million dollar look!
PegL said... (10/22/06 6:23 PM) Reply
You can color me green with envy now! That beach bed looks heavenly! Love the sarongs! Very nifty idea I may steal for DD and DIL. Unfortunately, I'm at the throw on a large blanket stage of life....
MelissaB in WA said... (10/22/06 6:18 PM) Reply
The sarong is a great idea! They all look lovely. I think the beach bed looks heavenly right now - I need another vacation and I just had one 2 months ago - wahhh!!! Have a fun time! :-)

You Sew Girl Kids Beret Pattern