Pattern Reviews> Park Bench patterns> 11 (Sentinel Peak Park)

Reviewed by:patsijean

Last Updated:12/30/06 8:06 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 10 people

Other Projects by patsijean using this Pattern

patsijean said... (12/26/08 0:22 AM) Reply
I have lost about 15lbs since that review. I wore the top last week with a new pair of dark charcoal trousers and that outfit was much better than with a pair of worn, old jeans. Thank you for your compliments.
alviana said... (12/23/08 3:16 AM) Reply
beautiful. u look great :)
etully said... (9/21/07 3:27 PM) Reply
Been looking at this pattern for ages, nervous about the whole "ease" thing. I'm on the upper end of the size range so, maybe I give it a shot. Your's looks so good.
AnneM said... (4/14/07 5:30 PM) Reply
Looking at this again, and want to comment that I just adore your top! I always want to combine co-ordinating prints, but just haven't done much with that. I might try adapt this idea.
AnneM said... (1/2/07 2:50 PM) Reply
It looks very nice on you (although I'm not in their size range). Great fabric choices.
Sherril Miller said... (12/31/06 12:24 PM) Reply
Thank you for the pic. The fit is much better than I would have imagined. Maybe I do need this pattern.
carolynw said... (12/31/06 9:14 AM) Reply
Thanks for posting pics of you wearing this top - they look so nice I guess I am going to have to buy this pattern - have to do it today before my New Year's resolution - no more fabric/patterns until the stash is really reduced!!
Marji said... (12/31/06 4:07 AM) Reply
That is very flattering on you PatsiJean. Looks like you've found a winner.
purpleseamstress said... (12/31/06 0:37 AM) Reply
Very nice. Love the fabrics you chose!
snaffles said... (12/30/06 8:26 PM) Reply
The pictures are great. Your tops look so much better than the pattern drawing.
Heatherrique said... (12/30/06 8:19 PM) Reply
Thanks for posting a pic with you wearing your top! You look absolutely stunning! What wonderful way to start the new year!
Lhan said... (12/30/06 0:45 AM) Reply
Looks like my kind of pattern - I love it when a basically simple but unusual design allows you to show off lovely fabrics, and yours are great, both versions. I would love to see a photo of it on you though - only then can I get a real sense of how it hangs. j222b's web address didn't work for me. I think I must get this pattern. THanks!
RuthieSews said... (12/29/06 2:01 PM) Reply
Lovely lovely fabric!
ryan's mom said... (12/29/06 9:02 AM) Reply
Another winner! I love your use of fabric combos,
luvzdogz said... (12/28/06 11:43 PM) Reply
I like your choice of fabrics - it's unusual, striking and just different - nice to see something really new.
j222b said... (12/28/06 5:47 PM) Reply
Click on the other reviews for a photo or see this PR site for a photo: http://sewing.patternreview.com/cgi-bin/readreview.pl?readreview=1&reviewnum=2203
Mini said... (12/28/06 4:52 PM) Reply
I was wondering the same things. There are a few pictures in the customer gallery at Park Bench's site, but some are too out of focus to be helpful. I like your combination of fabrics-this top really needs the contrast to show off the design lines.
Sherril Miller said... (12/28/06 12:13 PM) Reply
I'd love to see a picture with you wearing your new tops. I can't tell from your pictures how the shoulders lay or how much the bottom points covers.
Mufffet said... (12/28/06 12:07 PM) Reply
I am glad you have great results with this pattern! Yes, park Bench is difficult for any size that the piece wouldn't fit. I love the lines of them though, and love the vest I made from one. Thanks for the review and the top is lovely! Your fabric use is inspiring.

Self Drafted Pattern Horrockses