Pattern Reviews> New Look> 6730 (Easy Knit Top, Skirt, Pants)

Reviewed by:Donna H

About Donna Hstar
WA USA
Member since: 9/29/05
Posted on:1/26/07 8:48 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Needs More Info by 1 people    Very Helpful by 9 people
See other patterns in this category: Coordinates    Loungewear

Swim Style Patterns

Swimwear Gymwear Patterns

Mufffet said... (5/27/08 11:18 AM) Reply
Why haven't I read this before?! Who knows - I love the color and it looks pretty well fitted! Having to take your own picture isn't conducive to the best position! :) AND the detail on the neckline looks professional.
AnneM said... (1/29/07 11:58 AM) Reply
Congrats on your top. I've heard good things about that fabric, although I haven't gotten my hands on any yet. The shaping on this top is very nice.
leigh7911 said... (1/27/07 1:02 PM) Reply
Wow, what a great looking shirt!
cecelia said... (1/27/07 11:48 AM) Reply
Beautiful--the plushy fabric just leaps out at you. I had never heard of Juliette before. Nice job on the neckline, and enjoy your new Coverpro!
krystalkaes said... (1/27/07 10:59 AM) Reply
:-) nice t-shirt.
millonthefloss said... (1/27/07 6:48 AM) Reply
Wonderful review. I really liked your showing the detail of your garment. I don't have such special sewing equipment, but you did give me ideas I could try.
jnamcd said... (1/26/07 10:14 PM) Reply
Great tee, neckline, and hem! Can't wait to hear how you like your Coverpro--that model is on my wishlist!
BeckyC said... (1/26/07 9:26 PM) Reply
Beautiful tee! I love the yummy yellow color, it just looks so soft and comfy. Great job on the neckline.
OP Gal said... (1/26/07 9:24 PM) Reply
Wow! What a great looking shirt. It looks like you used a coverstitch. Great job!
Donna H said... (1/26/07 9:00 PM) Reply
Bev, I have a Bernina 150QE. I set the stitch length to 4, the needle (upper) tension to 1.5. I use a twin 2.5mm stretch needle and hand wind wooly nylon on the bobbin. I put light steam a seam in the hem and stitch away. OK?
BjP said... (1/26/07 8:58 PM) Reply
Very nice! I have several colors in the Juliette (the yellow, too) and love them all. I agree, great fabric. And, just how did you do that mock coverstitch?

The Technique of Underlining Garments